[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
I think the picture he have taken is with flasks activated and with gloves enchant but not sure also this is my skilltree im lvl 78

I dont have chayula of pressence and i dont know why POV shows i have 11k when i got 10500 also wondering how il ever get 2500 regen if its without flasks and gloves enhant

he use watcher eye with mana=ES and health regen. But anyway even without it, that in the first and second trees he has a very large regen. I do not understand why
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
So i try this build at std at lvl 98 but have some issue 1 st aboute degen atm i am fine but stil not feel to good but stil farm for enchant on boots
2 max es i have 11,5 k es only my gear

so where you het extra 4 k es ? i canot imagine how to reach this limit ?
So i try this build at std at lvl 98 but have some issue 1 st aboute degen atm i am fine but stil not feel to good but stil farm for enchant on boots

"
Shecutor wrote:

Watchers eye w/ 18% mana as es. Also, possible w/ legacy 20%es rings etc
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
hm so withoute 40-50 ex jevs its not posible to hit 15 kes :(
"
Shecutor wrote:
hm so withoute 40-50 ex jevs its not posible to hit 15 kes :(

Thats what i was saying an avarage poe player will hit only 10k or so with this build
I started this build in Abyss and currently lvl92 w/ 12.2k ES and 50k armour, no legacy gear or weye.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
why does pob shows your belt gives you like 800 es regen when it doesnt? i tried use belt with recovery rate my regen got tiny bit better
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 11, 2018, 5:35:47 AM
"
why does pob shows your belt gives you like 800 es regen when it doesnt? i tried use belt with recovery rate my regen got tiny bit better

Maybe your pob is broken.

"
I started this build in Abyss and currently lvl92 w/ 12.2k ES and 50k armour, no legacy gear or weye.

Sounds like you know what you are doing. Hope you enjoy the build.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 11, 2018, 6:05:13 AM
I will be 12300 ES at lvl 90 but my dmg will be half at what you have but i cant expect get same exact stats like you it costs too much like every jewel you have would cost me 10-20 ex and your watchers costs like 30 ex aswell right now in bestiary and i checked in PoB it gives me 2000 es so i would hit 14500 es but i highly doubt il be able farm all that currency but still the most wtf thing is your regen i have only 1500 not counting anything but can you confirm that the picture you took was just fully buffed aka flasks and activated boots enchant and gloves enchant? so it would make look more cooler i know alot of people do it when they make builds and give stats of their characters
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 11, 2018, 9:21:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info