[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
I just got a variant of this leveled in Bestiary HC to the point that I could run RF without any degeneration.

Path of Building for the character: https://pastebin.com/h2kfWNhE

This is a more starter-friendly version of the original build. If you're starting out and don't have the currency to buy some of the more expensive items, it might be easier to do something like this.

It's already extremely tanky, and was pretty cheap to put together. The only items that cost more than one chaos were the memory vault (11c in the HC league) and the two unique rings (thanks to that silly new recipe driving up the price). I still don't have a shaper's touch or a +ES recovery belt (much less any of the super-expensive gear), but it's still highly functional. I'm really loving the prism guardian variant of RF!

Same here. lvl 79, absolutly no expansive stuff (most expansive item is Astramantis for 20c reste are stuff from 1 alch to 5c) and sitting on those stats :

- 6.5k ES ;
- +140 positive regen with RF activated ;
- 44.8k armour ;
- 81 fire res (the 2 extra res will come with lvl 21 PoF) ;
- 79 cold res ;
- 74 light res (switching to shavrone should solve the lake of light res).

RF & SR dmg are already enought for maping in T1-8. And the transition to OP tree will be extremly easy and should cost almost no regret orbs (for items it's an other problems).

PoB link : https://pastebin.com/8Xq4EgT1
Updated Build Guide:

- Tree link for uber elder deathless tree for those without PoB
- Updated gear section with new rings (no legacy)
- Updated PoB link for Basic Version with new rings.

100% League Viable

- No Fake -20% DoT legacy enchantment on double legacy ES shield required
- No Legacy ES Helm required
- No Legacy ES Gloves required
- No Mirror Sceptre required
Last edited by zzang on Mar 13, 2018, 1:58:25 PM
Hey guys,

Been loving working on this char. I only have enlighten 2 so I needed to spend a ton of pts getting the aura nodes to run everything / not degen for RF. The char is on its way, only real issue is the low ES (only around 5500 so far around lvl 80).

If you guys have any advice as to how to take this char closer to the 8k es range without enlighten 4 yet l'd love to hear it, I know i also need to lvl gems more. These boots btw are just ones I was testing to see the end charge on kill for rf regen. appreciate the input guys!

The tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAj0C2EMXw18EQ8RLRFQEmkXHBcvGS4aPhynHNwdFB2qIbAi9CSwJ-0o-ikuLJwulC9vNPc6WDsNPC1Bh0PIRnFOUk8EU6VVxlZIVw1XyVugXz9k52aeaPJqQ2wLbRlwu3F5dFV713wOfIN8uH5Zfmx_xoCkgseDzIx2j0aSK5Mnl4WYrZuhpRinCKcrp1WsmK2Nr2y0DLcxtz64k7zqwcXE9sauz37Xatgk2RPZYdrd4Yjquuvu7Bjv6_Fs8az3wffX-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=WalkwithWolves&characterName=Sir_Auron_Without_Pants

Also im not really using arcane surge in SR its just there temporarily as I am switching some gears around.

I'm really loving the char and it'll be fun to continue to work towards deaths door / enlighten 4 / presence.
Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Mar 13, 2018, 2:44:56 PM
Can OP please finally answer how does the recovery rate from belt works? Does it increase your flat regen ES or recharge ES regen i dontu understand
It appears to increase energy shield recovery overall, meaning regen.
I am using the flow untethered as my belt. I wanted to know if the 20% increased life recovery rate is applied to ES.

I have all the items for the build except the lvl 21 Purity and the Watcher eye. They want 280 Exalts for the Watcher's Eye. I am going to need to really work to get that. Also only level 93~.
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
Can OP please finally answer how does the recovery rate from belt works? Does it increase your flat regen ES or recharge ES regen i dontu understand

Example: belt with 20% INCREASED ES RECOVERY

your regen x 1.2 its not displayed in character screen but in PoB.

"
OldSmeller wrote:
I am using the flow untethered as my belt. I wanted to know if the 20% increased life recovery rate is applied to ES.

Life Recovery is not converted to ES recovery with zealot's oath therefore no

"
Hey guys,
Spoiler

Been loving working on this char. I only have enlighten 2 so I needed to spend a ton of pts getting the aura nodes to run everything / not degen for RF. The char is on its way, only real issue is the low ES (only around 5500 so far around lvl 80).

If you guys have any advice as to how to take this char closer to the 8k es range without enlighten 4 yet l'd love to hear it, I know i also need to lvl gems more. These boots btw are just ones I was testing to see the end charge on kill for rf regen. appreciate the input guys!

The tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAj0C2EMXw18EQ8RLRFQEmkXHBcvGS4aPhynHNwdFB2qIbAi9CSwJ-0o-ikuLJwulC9vNPc6WDsNPC1Bh0PIRnFOUk8EU6VVxlZIVw1XyVugXz9k52aeaPJqQ2wLbRlwu3F5dFV713wOfIN8uH5Zfmx_xoCkgseDzIx2j0aSK5Mnl4WYrZuhpRinCKcrp1WsmK2Nr2y0DLcxtz64k7zqwcXE9sauz37Xatgk2RPZYdrd4Yjquuvu7Bjv6_Fs8az3wffX-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=WalkwithWolves&characterName=Sir_Auron_Without_Pants

Also im not really using arcane surge in SR its just there temporarily as I am switching some gears around.

I'm really loving the char and it'll be fun to continue to work towards deaths door / enlighten 4 / presence.

You are missing very juicy ES and mana nodes on the tree. Id remove the top 5 burning dmg nodes and put them into ES. Also jewels with %ES and int/str will do wonders. And when you can get a heavy belt with high str/ES roll and increased ES recovery.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 13, 2018, 3:16:29 PM
I know that`s not for this topic, but could you create guide how to lvlup with/for your build?)))
Yeah, i know, that i can respec, but i wanna to lvlup with this build =)
i just made this character in Bestiary SC and i love this far but i'm facing problems with negative degen although i have most of the items from ht guide keep in mind that i'm still a relatively new player so i might be missing something really obvious :P this is my PoB link https://pastebin.com/gCLBhF5X Thx in advance
"
I know that`s not for this topic, but could you create guide how to lvlup with/for your build?)))
Yeah, i know, that i can respec, but i wanna to lvlup with this build =)

Read the thread in the last few pages there were quite some people who did lvl towards this build and posted their skill tree at low levels. Personally i recommend doing some easy lvling build and then respec into this one.

I added this Question to my FAQ at Q4.

"
Abdulla060 wrote:
i just made this character in Bestiary SC and i love this far but i'm facing problems with negative degen although i have most of the items from ht guide keep in mind that i'm still a relatively new player so i might be missing something really obvious :P this is my PoB link https://pastebin.com/gCLBhF5X Thx in advance

You need 20% increased ES recovery on belt for further regen questions please refer to Q3 in my FAQ Section.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 13, 2018, 4:03:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info