[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Chico1988 wrote:
Thanks for the answer, it really helps!

Another thing that I may have missed is the Shield Charge Setup. I run Phase Run setup that I found in the PoB under 10~15exalt version way in the middle of the tread. Gess I have to reroll the lightning damage to attacks in my ring.

Any thoughts about the new master craft options? I manage to craft +str/int in my belt and there are some options for rings too that looks really good.

Shield Charge and Phase Run have both their pro and con.

Orignialy Shield Charge was used over Phase Run because it was realy fast and efficient for map clearing. But it was violently nerfed in 3.4.

After this Phase Run became competitive. Also, Phase Run was extremly opti for Delve. The fact you have phasing with a stealth effect and can move freely within mobs without being targeted by them was perfect for exploration in dark area of delve. So it was almost perfect for Delve mecanics.
But the only down side is the fact it does not proc EE (because you don't hit mobs).

But in 3.5, Phase Run was nerfed, the stealth effect was lowered from 80 to 50% chance to be invisible to mobs. So this does not alow us to run freely within mobs without aggro them.

With 3.5, the master were reworked, Bestiary, Incursion and Delve became core as the new master encounters. So the situation changed again.

I would only advice you to try both and chose considering which move skill setup fit more with your need/gameplay/tasts.
wts
Moonstone Ring
Item Level: 85
--------
+25 to maximum Energy Shield
--------
+33 to Accuracy Rating
+46 to maximum Energy Shield
+74 to maximum Mana
5.8 Mana Regenerated per second
+32% to Fire Resistance
+29% to Cold Resistance
+40 to maximum Life
+37 to maximum Mana
--------
71 total es, 111 mana, 61 res
ign: Renushechka
bsc
Hello, I am currently level 74 guardian and completed most of the equipment needed to follow your building. However, my regeneration (energy shield recovery rate) is still not enough to sustain Righteous Fire. I would like to prefer your help to look up mine through my profile with character named Dragiki.

By the way, the Shavrone's Wrapping is incomplete, so ignore it.
Last edited by Dragon360 on Dec 31, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
"
Dragon360 wrote:
Hello, I am currently level 74 guardian and completed most of the equipment needed to follow your building. However, my regeneration (energy shield recovery rate) is still not enough to sustain Righteous Fire. I would like to prefer your help to look up mine through my profile with character named Dragiki.

By the way, the Shavrone's Wrapping is incomplete, so ignore it.

Your purity of fire is low level, you need to get that up to at least level 16 for you to start feeling the degen slow down, ideally you want it to be level 21+ if you can manage the corruption. It will help you a ton. You dont have the lab enchant for regen on hit for your boots either. It will help.

that's what I can see just off your gear.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Jan 1, 2019, 4:58:44 AM
Hi, I'm following your build and now im trying to get more net life regen but I seem to be missing some pieces but I cannot figure it out. Can you give my current build a review? https://pastebin.com/YsxwnfHS
"
Hi, I'm following your build and now im trying to get more net life regen but I seem to be missing some pieces but I cannot figure it out. Can you give my current build a review? https://pastebin.com/YsxwnfHS

You are missing boot enchants for life extra % life regeneration.

Your belt is 19% energy shield recovery, divine or buy a new belt that gives you 20%, 1% matters.

You're missing the Shaper node on the passive tree for a 1% life regeneration. Sequentially, you could take the life regeneration nodes next to it instead of the max mana nodes and take the jewel slot to put your watchers eye in. That's another 0.7% regen.

just eyeing things off your characters profile.

Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Hi, guys. Been following the Lagrossimone version of the build and been working wonders. So much so that around lvl 92 I tryed Uber Elder... and got my ass kicked. Hard.

Don't take that as a complaint, in fact this is the thoughtest build that I ever run and I believe that I may try Uber Elder again in future. Right now my char it's pretty close to lvl 92 12ex version of the build (with the screaming absence of the Clarity Watcher's Eye - no currency for that yet) and I'm looking for guidance:

1) In what lvl / ES did you manage to get Uber Elder down? Right now I'm lvl 93 with 11500ish ES

2) Is it worth it to buy a pure regen Watcher's Eye (% ES regen with Discipline or flat regen with Vitality)? I figure it is more QoL, specially against some punishing map mods

I leave my gear for the reference (guindance of upgrades is welcomed, as always, but I'm trying to save for the Clarity Watcher's Eye).

"

You are missing boot enchants for life extra % life regeneration.

Your belt is 19% energy shield recovery, divine or buy a new belt that gives you 20%, 1% matters.

You're missing the Shaper node on the passive tree for a 1% life regeneration. Sequentially, you could take the life regeneration nodes next to it instead of the max mana nodes and take the jewel slot to put your watchers eye in. That's another 0.7% regen.

just eyeing things off your characters profile.

ty god
Last edited by iceandfire2907 on Jan 1, 2019, 11:37:35 PM
"

Try with this tree : https://pastebin.com/XBXUkXCu

With this tree you will need some dex but this can be fixed with stuff upgrade :
- Upgrade your prism guardian to a 30dex ;
- Get a well rolled Memory Vault (150+ES / 190+mana);
- Death door is not needed, Sin Trek or a high ES rare paire of boots will do the job most of the time. Death Door is, in my eyes, not needed at all. A staunching flask do the job, and except in situation where you will be under Vulnerability (which can be avoided most of the time), you won't need DD. Even under Vulnerability you will not need thoses boots most of the times. The 2% regen uber lab enchant is also extremly helpfull for the regen in fight ;
- Vivinsect does not provide anything in this build. You waste a ring slot ;
- %ES on rare jewels is mandatory. Jewels without %ES should be ignored ;
- Try to get a Watcher eye with the Clarity mods ;
- Sorrow of the Divine does not provide anything. You waste a flask slot ;
- remove Blind support from your OoS setup and switch it for Arcane Surge (lvl 7 max) ;
- Remove Inc Crit Strike support form your Shield Charge setup. While you don't have any source of flat elemental dmg, you should switch it for an Added lightning damage support. Level this gems only to sell it afterwards, otherwise a lvl 1 is good enought ;
- Swwitch Discipline with Portal.

"
Chico1988 wrote:
Hi, guys. Been following the Lagrossimone version of the build and been working wonders. So much so that around lvl 92 I tryed Uber Elder... and got my ass kicked. Hard.

Don't take that as a complaint, in fact this is the thoughtest build that I ever run and I believe that I may try Uber Elder again in future. Right now my char it's pretty close to lvl 92 12ex version of the build (with the screaming absence of the Clarity Watcher's Eye - no currency for that yet) and I'm looking for guidance:

1) In what lvl / ES did you manage to get Uber Elder down? Right now I'm lvl 93 with 11500ish ES

2) Is it worth it to buy a pure regen Watcher's Eye (% ES regen with Discipline or flat regen with Vitality)? I figure it is more QoL, specially against some punishing map mods

I leave my gear for the reference (guindance of upgrades is welcomed, as always, but I'm trying to save for the Clarity Watcher's Eye).

I would not support the idea to try to fight uber Elder without the Clarity Watcher's Eye.
And at the same time, a minimum of 600+ net life regen (without temp buff like flask or boots enchant) and something like 14k ES is mandatory in my eyes to be cool with the fight.

2-3 things for this fight :
- The more regen you have, the safier you will be ;
- The more ES you have, the tankier and safier you will be ;
- You have to prepare a specific flask setup for Uber Elder fight. Personnaly I play it with :
- 1 Witchfire brew (can arguably be switched for a defensive flask if your dps is high enought) ;
- 1 Sulphure flask ;
- 1 or 2 Ruby Flask ;
- 1 or 2 Sapphir flask.
- Magical Flask only provide anti freeze / extra duration.

Note, last league a guy achieved a Deathless totaly afk Uber Elder kill with his Guardian LL RF. But it was with a different version of the build in standard, and with legacy/mirror tier stuff (he had like 5k net life regen and ~20k ES).
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jan 2, 2019, 8:12:09 AM
Here is my review of this build. This is my first entry to an ES and LL build. It's great for survivability, this is the first build I kill the lightning guardian without dying. I haven't taken it to uber elder but I believe it will survive once I get all the gear I wanted. This build is great if you know what stat to look for. It's can be troubling if you don't have access to PoB to check if a gear is useful to your build or not. I'm almost able to get this character the best gear I possibly can invest in a build (15-20exish)
Paste bin: https://pastebin.com/YpuGFSdM
Key thing to look for:
_21 purity of fire
_a +1 shaper's touch to get enlighten to lv 4 to get the aura reserving less mana so you can run all 7 auras without going for more reduce mana reserve node
_regenerate 2% life and mana enchant on boot, the build is doing death door so you would get a free flask but you can run sin trek for more ES
_20% ES recovery rate, IT HAS TO BE 20%, throughout following the build, I or even you will start to know, how significant a 1% recovery rate is toward the grand scheme of Net life regen in PoB. It's can be improved further by the ruby flask, which in my case(without the 2% regen enchant) an extra 250 net life regen, which is huge.
_a ring with 50 strength, ES, mana, life is your least desired stat cause only 20% of that is converted to ES if you're using the Presence of Chayula, if not. Then why are you even need life??
Take all the life % regen as possible to get more net life regen, of course, this would be converted to ES recovery rate.
_a watcher's eye with flat life regen while Vitality. One with life recovery rate don't give you more net life regen. If you want to min-max, a watcher's eye like in the build is cool. If it's used in my current PoB, it will increase my ES by 1k4, more burning damage.
PS: belt's life recovery rate doesn't do anything bc I believe it doing it buff after the life regen is converted to ES regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info