[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"

I would not support the idea to try to fight uber Elder without the Clarity Watcher's Eye.
And at the same time, a minimum of 600+ net life regen (without temp buff like flask or boots enchant) and something like 14k ES is mandatory in my eyes to be cool with the fight.

2-3 things for this fight :
- The more regen you have, the safier you will be ;
- The more ES you have, the tankier and safier you will be ;
- You have to prepare a specific flask setup for Uber Elder fight. Personnaly I play it with :
- 1 Witchfire brew (can arguably be switched for a defensive flask if your dps is high enought) ;
- 1 Sulphure flask ;
- 1 or 2 Ruby Flask ;
- 1 or 2 Sapphir flask.
- Magical Flask only provide anti freeze / extra duration.

Note, last league a guy achieved a Deathless totaly afk Uber Elder kill with his Guardian LL RF. But it was with a different version of the build in standard, and with legacy/mirror tier stuff (he had like 5k net life regen and ~20k ES).

Thanks, now I have some benchmark to what I have to look for.
Am i supposed to generate endurance charges with this build?
"
Parthieon wrote:

As far as I can tell, no. Unless you go out of your way and make a setup with your movement skill + Endurance Charge on melee stun support, but doesn't seem to be worth it.

"
Saladin2 wrote:
is the current tree of the build made for 3.5? i wanna use it for betrayal league

There are few changes, really. Some good new crafting options, but those affect mostly only the belt slot (there are a new Hybrid Str Int that feels the best of both worlds).
Like I said, I recommend looking at page 137, versions of the build 2ex to 15ex, are more realistic to mere mortals (no Clarity + regen watcher's eye, no Death's Door).
Last edited by Chico1988 on Jan 6, 2019, 10:16:03 PM
"
Parthieon wrote:

Nope. We don't.
Unless you play a setup with Enduring Cry, but while we don't have any bonus that may increase the duration and effect of Endurance charges, like a Jugger, the benefits of this type of setup seems to be realy limited and agruable.
Also, where should i make improvements with this build? I was thinking with starting with my boots, since its probly the cheapest to upgrade first. Also if anyone has tips for leveling that would be great.

https://pastebin.com/eDyaVkfX
Last edited by Parthieon on Jan 4, 2019, 2:55:33 PM

I'm wandering if this have any space in this build. It seams to be fine to good for mapping. Thoughts?
This bench-mod should be good for this build no?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
How you level this build?
is the current tree of the build made for 3.5? i wanna use it for betrayal league
"
Dkodr wrote:
This bench-mod should be good for this build no?

you dont need that. you just need to scale life regen and then it will be convert to es. that only help when you stop taking dmg and it will shorten the time that is need for the es regeneration start. Since you are alway taking damage that wont help at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info