Winners of the 2018 Talent Competition

KILL ME!
"
ArturVilela wrote:
Once again... Not even at the runner ups... Was this some kind of mistake again? Like last year's? Or was the sellection to be more diversified this time? Well... I'll have to wait for an answer on this... Untill I get a response (or not), I'll be silently crying in the corner, thinking of all of the hours spent drawing... (sob) ¬¬

Show us your art!!
"
"
ArturVilela wrote:
Once again... Not even at the runner ups... Was this some kind of mistake again? Like last year's? Or was the sellection to be more diversified this time? Well... I'll have to wait for an answer on this... Untill I get a response (or not), I'll be silently crying in the corner, thinking of all of the hours spent drawing... (sob) ¬¬

Show us your art!!

¬¬
Woooow thank you GGG... :D And congrats to the other contestants :3 My favs are the Traveler's Notebook and the Shadowbox. And the lil' Shaper amigurumi ofkorz :3 Amazing jobs, all of them :D
The Wooden logo is favourite for me, very nice work!
The Piety's Miscreation Maker is awesomely cute.
"
I started with basically zero knowledge of coding before embarking on this project and perhaps bit off a little bit more than I could chew.

Even more impressive.

Last edited by GenzaiKawakami on Feb 12, 2018, 8:03:08 AM
Excellent work everyone. And wow, I love that scorpion!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
ArturVilela wrote:
"
"
ArturVilela wrote:

Show us your art!!

¬¬

That's nice

SENSACIONAL
putz-grila!!!
THANK-YOU [GGG]...!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info