about mao kun chests

im just wondering if these chests are bugged ive run around 100 mao kun maps thats 800 booty chests ive found 1 mirror a bunch of ex/divines but 0 fking gcp wtf is this bs 0 FKING GCP arent gcp a currency only around 2-3 times rarer then chaos orbs i should find a lot more fking gcp then 0 especially if i found a mirror and a bunch of ex/diovines so im wondering if the chests are bugged
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2018 2:10:20 AM
oh are u mad cause u found just a mirror but no gcp?

right.

next!!
Ruining Path of Exile balance since 2014
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 10, 2018 5:21:27 PM
You could sell the mirror for what 1 bazillion GCPs?
RNG is a bitch sometimes.
~ Where is the justice eh?
GCP don't drop from those boxes, only currency that doesn't affect quality. Like an Arcanist.
hey guys today early I chanced a headhunter but wtf I didn't dropped 1 single exalted orb this league omg this game retarded.

:D
Ruining Path of Exile balance since 2014
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 10, 2018 7:37:14 PM
i still havent found a bloody shavs this league my RNG is TERRIBLE!!!!!

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
Completed 36 ChallengesMiská wrote:
GCP don't drop from those boxes, only currency that doesn't affect quality. Like an Arcanist.

/thread if true...

Given the OP didn't link their mirror and sort of just mentioned it, I don't think it was a humblebrag or even a complaint about rarity, just a genuine query why they were getting pretty much everything you could ever want rarity-wise *except* a fairly common currency item. That would strike me as odd as well and I'd wonder if it were bugged.

But then there's this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4ewzlw/i_ran_10_mao_kun_unique_maps_heres_the_loot/

This dude's haul has both whetstones and armourer's scraps in it, which affect quality. Have things changed since this was posted?

edit: ah, that person might be including incidental drops from random kills. It's interesting that even then there are no gcps in there.

Not to cast aspersions, Miská, but a citation confirming what you've claimed would be good.

"Little bird, if you don't sing, I will kill you." -- Oda Nobunaga
"Little bird, if you don't sing, I will make you want to sing." -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi
"Little bird, if you don't sing, I will wait for you to sing." -- Tokugawa Ieyasu
Last edited by The_Scourge on Feb 10, 2018 8:32:41 PM
"

Not SSF? scrub.

Peace,

-Boem-
You think the sea is salty because the beach never waves back?
"

:D
IGN: I_NO
- ''Mom can I use the money to buy like 100 boxes''
- ''You're an idiot''
- '' :_; ''
"
Completed 36 ChallengesMiská wrote:

ya but chisels drop from it lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info