No end game if no maps drop. :(

Have a few characters in Abyss at lvl 90, can't go past that unless ANY map over T10 will drop. Got the endgame kinda going somewhere, but without maps, what's the point. Gets brought up probably once a month; for a LONG time; not sure if you at GGG don't play your game anymore, but some of us still do. Would like to play.

Doesn't seem to matter the "death mods" you put on a map, rare or blue. Same "no maps, and if you do get one, Tier 5 when you're in a T11. Seems right. Please let me play end-game, at least with maps. Without maps, there is no endgame.

Enough is enough. Maps run endgame, no maps to even attempt most. :( Still with ya GGG, but fading.

**Clone my character in Abyss league....
Axe_of_Fury
You tell me how much fun it is with my build. Then see how much fun it is getting 2% xp on a full-clear T11 map. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but you try my char out, you'll love mapping too, just need maps. ;)
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 2, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 4:14:24 PM
It's also terrible when you try to unlock other red maps and only get the same old you unlocked at first. Now I have a useless pile of Torture Chambers and Malformations. I have half a mind to just vendor them up into Dark Forests just to not see them sitting there anymore.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

das my end game

stupid system.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 2, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
It's also terrible when you try to unlock other red maps and only get the same old you unlocked at first. Now I have a useless pile of Torture Chambers and Malformations. I have half a mind to just vendor them up into Dark Forests just to not see them sitting there anymore.

Yeah, really fun to corrupt a red, rare map......to get another map, so useful, lol. :( At 108 on my atlas because of that. Should be maxed, but again, can't do it without maps. Frustrating.
I_NO.....I'd say you're showing off again, but, yeah you are. :) Enjoy seeing good gear every time you post it. :) Won't even post what my map tab looks like. :( COMPLETELY empty after T9. Few duplicate worthless unique maps is all that lies after my T9 tab. :(
just looked at your characters in abyss. you are not poor in terms of currency, buy a batch of end game maps and run them

you cheap, lazy poe players are amusing to see the least ... i hate GGG as much as anyone but what do you expect... 10 maps to drop per map that are the same or higher ??? use some common sense
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
just looked at your characters in abyss. you are not poor in terms of currency, buy a batch of end game maps and run them

you cheap, lazy poe players are amusing to see the least ... i hate GGG as much as anyone but what do you expect... 10 maps to drop per map that are the same or higher ??? use some common sense

Not cheap, currency is hard earned. No need for you here. If you can clone my char, you should be banned by the way. That is for GGG, if they care to. Not sure why you think you can look at gear and see what the build can do, lol. Pretty short-sighted. Even for a PoE casual.
Pretty fucking hard to be "lazy" in a game. Cheap, guess you buy your currency? You're the kind of person that needs to "go explore mars", looks cool to live in a bubble. Look into it, since you seem to have everything figured out. ;)
Not cheap, currency is hard earned. No need for you here. If you can clone my char, you should be banned by the way. That is for GGG, if they care to. Not sure why you think you can look at gear and see what the build can do, lol. Pretty short-sighted. Even for a PoE casual.[/quote]

this is common sense, like i said, downgrade your gear to get extra currency to run end game maps.... i dont care what ur build can do, your crying about map drops i am simply explaining how people run end game maps continuously

u millennials assume u deserve things without effort, makes me sick
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Not mad at ya, just stop saying stupid words. Common sense, not sure you wanna know what I consider "common sense". Is what I'm saying. Stop perpetuating nonsensical words made by people who didn't understand the world was round. All I'm saying.

Now if you wanna talk like an adult, I'm all for your constructive criticism. Just keep it constructive, check whatever's bothering you at the keyboard. :)

**and with the name-calling, lol. I'm generation X. You? Sure sound like it. :(
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 3, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info