No end game if no maps drop. :(

"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Not mad at ya, just stop saying stupid words. Common sense, not sure you wanna know what I consider "common sense". Is what I'm saying. Stop perpetuating nonsensical words made by people who didn't understand the world was round. All I'm saying.

Now if you wanna talk like an adult, I'm all for your constructive criticism. Just keep it constructive, check whatever's bothering you at the keyboard. :)

i already explained the solution to ur problem... serves me right for trying to help a newbie i guess
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
You're some kind of stupid aren't you? Wow.
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Not mad at ya, just stop saying stupid words. Common sense, not sure you wanna know what I consider "common sense". Is what I'm saying. Stop perpetuating nonsensical words made by people who didn't understand the world was round. All I'm saying.

Now if you wanna talk like an adult, I'm all for your constructive criticism. Just keep it constructive, check whatever's bothering you at the keyboard. :)

i already explained the solution to ur problem... serves me right for trying to help a newbie i guess

**So by getting rid of; downgrading, lol, my gear; that's your solution to getting more maps to drop? Are you reading what you're typing???
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:

**So by getting rid of; downgrading, lol, my gear; that's your solution to getting more maps to drop? Are you reading what you're typing???

#headsmash .... you buy MANY end game maps with the currency left over from downgrading....... wow did i ever have to explain this one for the cheap seats
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Ok, got your moronic point the first time. Reiterating it does make it more valid.

**Btw, T12+ maps START at 4+ chaos.....yeah, great solution. Well said and articulated.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 3, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
I don't like the forums. Want me to stop posting, let some damn maps drop. I'd be playing now if I had maps.
1) Buy Maps from Zana ,they reset after her daily.
2) Join other people? Group mapping is a thing you know.
3) Run lower maps and use the currency to buy higher maps after
Honestly I have no idea how you can have 0 maps. My Atlas is 150/157 atm and I have more map dropping than what I can finish so my pool of red maps isn't stopping.
if you want more high tier maps than you get from drops then head over to poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade and buy a batch of them to run.

if you want more high tier maps to drop for you while mapping then buy a batch of corrupted/rare maps to increase your atlas completion.

once you got your atlas filled out, run your high red maps with:
>4 chisels for quant
>alch for quant and pack size (reroll with chaos or scour/alch if you hit mods you can't run)
>1 to 3 vaal fragments for even more quant
>zana bloodlines for more quant and magic packs

if you still want even more returns than that, consider the big atlas manipulation stuff:
>set up a primary shaped map so it is the only one of its tier that can drop for you
>uncomplete the entire next tier of maps so drops of that tier get transformed into your primary shaped map too
>set up perma shaper/elder influence on your shaped map
>set up sextant blocks for your shaped map
>run your map with full sextants and zana breach
Last edited by krastin0v on Feb 3, 2018, 6:27:17 AM
"
Mezion wrote:
1) Buy Maps from Zana ,they reset after her daily.
2) Join other people? Group mapping is a thing you know.
[...]

1) zana only sells up to t10 mostly. very rarely i've seen zana lvl8 sell t11 maps.
2) group mapping is shit. it is a spam fest of visual effects to the point where it becomes hard to play if you want to be a glass cannon that relies on player skill to dodge stuff. poet's pen is especially guilty of this.

"
[...]
if you still want even more returns than that, consider the big atlas manipulation stuff:
>set up a primary shaped map so it is the only one of its tier that can drop for you
>uncomplete the entire next tier of maps so drops of that tier get transformed into your primary shaped map too
>set up perma shaper/elder influence on your shaped map
>set up sextant blocks for your shaped map
>run your map with full sextants and zana breach

yes, i did that. shaped vaults, fully sextanted, sac frags, bloodlines or breach. i barely get the opportunity costs of this setup back if at all. same with other maps that i push to super high quantity and pack size. when it's better to sell your high end maps than running them, it reeks of broken mechanics. yes, hurr durr rng. right.
Last edited by dachoppa on Feb 3, 2018, 7:54:14 AM
I've taken a long break. The end game this league is more of a frustration and a struggle than it is a game. I'm doing what "everyone" is doing; chisel, pack size, sextants and sometimes corrupt. I can often go 20-30 maps without seeing an upgrade.

While some players defend the system with "I can sustain maps just fine", others defend it by advocating "you're not supposed to sustain high tier maps".

The thing is, PoE is the ONLY game I've ever played where you do not get access to a "higher level" even tho you can roflstomp it in your sleep.

If they said it straight out; "PoE is a game where you need to buy the actual level content from other players" I would be perfectly fine with it. But I see a lot of SSF players doing the exact same thing as me, and sustain just fine. Which brings us back to a frustrating system of RNG - only there to artificially prolong the game.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info