[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

For people who killed shaper, plz post time of full run(from enterane to kill). I also easly killed him, but it takes a lot of time, imho. I expected 3-4 min run, but still can't achieve this(
Last edited by RawDamage on May 4, 2018, 3:59:39 PM
Trying to figure out pathing on this build... is it better to fill out things like the Scion life wheel/Devotion or go for more damage? I'm at lvl 67 (no Starforge yet), but only 3.6K life. I went for several damage nodes - maybe that was a mistake?
Did you consider to use impresence with %100 mana reservation on Vulnr. Then you'll able to pick Mortal Conviction, Thus you'll able to have +10k hp with Kaom's
Gear

Hey there, used this build for the Flashback Event as a pretty safe leveling to 95.
I know that I should get steel rings but flat phys is really small dps upgrade for us.
% inc dmg jewels are big tho,should get those ! :D

The build works pretty good overall when it comes to straight up mapping if it wasnt for frequent Harbingers/Abaxoths you can even drop Vaal Pact for some QOL.

Ive droped inc area/conc as Im more than satisfied with the area Cyclone+Daresso's Salute +2 range+Starforge inc area and Inc area from three provides(almost sure inc area gem will be DR-ed too much too) and I picked Fortify instead for safety as leveling is the main purpose.

Also prefered to use a Panicked life flask of Heat(as knowing myself I open boxes without ID and needed it) also added cold dmg Haast, Abaxoth facetanking may require to press the life flask a few times too.

Only real objection to the build is that if one wants to do big Shaper/Uber Elder dps/(maybe t15 elder,not sure) - You need a second 6 link for your totem so your totem can shock and your dmg will be ok.

As a comparison to a previous Ngamahu build Ive got to say this does clear maps better but Shaper farm requires quite a bigger investment and the overall potential of the build is really capped easily because of its pure phys nature.(ele build benefits from flat phys and wed and flat ele).

Thanks again for the build - it did the perfect job for me in Flashback and was quite enjoyable.

P.S Only died to 5 Martyr Ghost tagged mobs(Good f*cking luck seeing those at 170% speed) :D
Last edited by Sleeya on May 16, 2018, 5:42:55 AM
Thanks for the nice build! The problem with mana using haste,grace and blasphemy/vulnerability that you describe can be solved easily. Just click once on cyclone and let it do it´s job! Don´t hold the button or click madly. Will also give more dps since cyclone only does 50% dmage on it´s first hit. I run 3 auras with Impresence. Took some getting used too for me.. Been cycloning the wrong way since forever

Happy Trails!
If we can have a +1 curse Physical impresence , wich additionnal curse can be the best choice ?

Punishment for more dps or a defensive one ?

Punishment add a very impressive amount of damage (35% more + 24 % attack speed) but i don't know if the requirment (you have to be hit by a melee attack) is reliable ....

According to PoB , my setup with dareesso salute deal 759259 dps with cyclone , and with impresence + punishment i deal 792596 dps , so a gain of 33k dps.

so 33k more dps or more defense ?
Is bleed works with starforge?
"
zipZAP_182 wrote:
Is bleed works with starforge?

yeah.. it work
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
Hey,

Just trying this build out at the moment, but one thing in particular confuses me. In terms of belts, you favour an elder leather belt for the "increased melee damage during flask effect", effectively choosing to not have a vise with "adds phys damage" jewel in it. However, for rings you say that steel rings are the best. I find this odd, as I do believe an elder iron ring with "increased melee damage" would yield a higher dps increase than a steel ring. I cannot test this myself yet as my toon is still not fully geared, but I checked it in your PoB and it does in fact increase your dps.
"
Bigböss wrote:
Hey,

Just trying this build out at the moment, but one thing in particular confuses me. In terms of belts, you favour an elder leather belt for the "increased melee damage during flask effect", effectively choosing to not have a vise with "adds phys damage" jewel in it. However, for rings you say that steel rings are the best. I find this odd, as I do believe an elder iron ring with "increased melee damage" would yield a higher dps increase than a steel ring. I cannot test this myself yet as my toon is still not fully geared, but I checked it in your PoB and it does in fact increase your dps.

2h physical damage builds scale way better from % increased phys dmg than flat phys dmg.

Steel rings in general are quite a minor upgrade,i believe my tooltip moved by 3k ingame per steel ring.
Not sure about the increased melee dmg scaling, Flashback league was too short for me to even begin to consider such elder items :)
Last edited by Sleeya on May 28, 2018, 2:36:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info