Recent Serverside Performance Improvements and Super Stash Sale

Server performance upgrades are welcome!

That said, lag is hard to monitor and mostly noticed when the client stalls - the latency display (F1) may not even show a slight increase.
It sure feels like the graph looks at the packages since the last pixel in the graph was drawn and takes the minimal latency of those.
The graph feel meaningless a lot of the time. I'd really like it to display min, max and average latency as green, red and white lines respectively.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
I don't know if it is related to the server improvement, but my connection were cut every other minutes.

I noticed it from this morning (singapore time).
I didn't read about the server side improvements until now. I did a long session this evening and was noticing that my performance in maps / combat was much smoother, I suppose that could be related to said improvements. Good stuff :)
Is there any update on the timeline of getting rid of Xsolla or offering an alternate payment method? Someone cited a GGG announcement about this a few weeks ago, but I can't find it now.
fix sound please, i have no sound in game since today. I understand poe is f2p and open alpha, but anyway.
server improvements are amazing! YUGE difference in my gameplay, latency rarely spikes and i can run full maps without issues now

however... I'm a bit pissed off atm.

me: hey GGG I'm having problems with the connection check your servers please i can barely play 5 minutes without lag spikes.

GGG: it's on your side our servers are fine

me: but every other game works perfectly, Path is the only one that does this

GGG: too bad, it's not us - it's you.

also GGG: we did some server fixes and improvements

me: oh look the game works now.............

if that's not a slap in the face I don't know what is...

but either way, thanks for the fix/improvements
"
UltraDen666 wrote:
fix sound please, i have no sound in game since today. I understand poe is f2p and open alpha, but anyway.

LOL I see what you did there
"server improvements..."
still get disonnected all the time...everything freezes up...but hey..at least they are making more shiney stuff to sell

Used to love this game...now its unplayable
Hi GGG, i'm a new player and after participating in your AMA on Reddit (i'm /r/Monchie)I decided to pull the trigger and support your game. I purchased a 200 + 100 + 50 point packs on 2/2/18. Order ID's respectively - (7193903),(7193907),(7193915)

One hour after this, the things I bought had gone on sale. stash tab, map tab, essence tab, currency tab, and divination card. I would love to get a point credit in the amount I would have saved would I have bought my points an hour later!
"
monch1 wrote:
Hi GGG, i'm a new player and after participating in your AMA on Reddit (i'm /r/Monchie)I decided to pull the trigger and support your game. I purchased a 200 + 100 + 50 point packs on 2/2/18. Order ID's respectively - (7193903),(7193907),(7193915)

One hour after this, the things I bought had gone on sale. stash tab, map tab, essence tab, currency tab, and divination card. I would love to get a point credit in the amount I would have saved would I have bought my points an hour later!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info