Joe's Stream.

July 28, 2018.

Fairly eventful session today. Mostly ranger this time, running some maparoonies for a while, and even got a unique one, a Caer Blaidd map!

I also attempted a Cruel Laby run on my shadow. Amazingly, considering he is basically a Frankenstein's Monster build, he made it all the way to the third Izaro battle, then got one-shot.

Izaro fight

But anyway, that pretty much does it for the stream session today. And here's the records I played this time:

White Stripes - Self-Titled Debut
Suicide - Self-Titled Debut
The Residents - Eskimo

Okay, gotta get ready for work now. Running late making and uploading my video as well as making this blog post. So, as always, thanks for reading/watching. Always appreciated, never taken for granted. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Vinyl LPs and map running before I have to work.
My Youtube Channel.
July 29, 2018.

Like yesterday, it was mostly ranger today, and running a parasite-infested map on my marauder. And I also attempted to do a Cruel Laby on my shadow but died at the second Izaro fight. Why?

I must've gotten lucky last attempt, because this time around the elemental AoE and projectiles were kicking my ass as much as Izaro was. So, it looks like he's back on the shelf until I can figure out how I can get his defenses to where they need to be, especially his resists.

And I guess since I have the Imgur and the Windows Photo Editor out (I'm assuming that's what it's called), I suppose I could show everyone why my ranger is my main (numbers are with Onslaught and Blood Rage if applicable):

I'm no fan of Act 1 speed. Muhammed Ali > George Foreman (to me). Probably the biggest reason I hadn't played my marauder for so long. -8% movement speed and ~3 attacks per second is not my idea of fun. -_-

Otherwise a pretty normal session today. And here's what I played today:

Box Scaggs - Silk Degrees
Vangelis - Earth
Jethro Tull - Aqualung

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Running late making this blog post and making & editing screenshots. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning the vinyls while running maps (might play marauder/duelist/shadow some too) before work.
My Youtube Channel.

Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jul 30, 2018, 2:27:15 AM
July 30, 2018.

Nearly all ranger today, and running a parasite-infested map on my marauder. And wow! A fair amount of people came by to visit. And they even stuck around for a while. Pretty unusual at this time of day (most of my visits come when I stream in the US Central a.m. when streaming Pinball Arcade):

I must've done something right lol!

But anyway, as for the gameplay I ran mostly maps and some prophesies. And most of them were Elder/Shaper-flavored too, very few of them were vanilla-flavored maps. So, some good luck today. :]

But otherwise not much else going on. A pretty damn good session today, that's all. And here's all the records I played today:

The Cure - Disintegration
Paul Simon - Graceland
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Prince - For You
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV

Okay, I'm outta here. Gonna get something to eat and probably try to get a nap in before I stream Pinball Arcade later on. Until then, thanks one and all for reading/watching, always appreciated! Take care and seee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Some record playing and some map slaying. Playing (mostly) ranger.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jul 31, 2018, 1:59:38 AM
July 31, 2018.

Pretty good session today, even though I had to cut the stream short since I started nodding off after about 4 hours in. Apparently I must've had some bad sleep or something. :\

Otherwise, it was all maps on my ranger today, but apparently Mr. Elder and Mr. Shaper decided to go on a fishing trip or something:

Luckily they came back early enough for me to still be able to do some of their maps.

And I also completed/fully completed a couple of maps as well:

And it seems like things are getting back to normal now. *sigh*

Although to be fair I did have a PoE veteran swing by and we had a chat for a while, so it wasn't completely quiet. :]

But, that's it for the session. And my work week starts up tomorrow, so it'll be back to ~2 hour sessions. :[

And here's the records I played today:

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle
Heart - Little Queen
Pink Floyd - Ummagumma
Fugazi - In on the Kill Taker

Gonna do it for me. Hungry and tired, but I'll try to get a nap in so I stream Pinball Arcade later on. Until then, take care and thanks for watching/reading. And have yourselves a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing vinyl albums while doing some maps (primarily on my ranger).
My Youtube Channel.
August 1, 2018

Nada much going on this time. Just running some maps and prophesies on my ranger, and used my marauder to kill the Gardens boss to fully complete the map (the boss summons adds and then consumes their corpses, healing him. He's impossible to kill on my ranger).

And my work week has started, so from here to Sunday it'll be ~2 hour streams. And here's the vinyls I played today:

Lou Reed - Rock 'n Roll Animal
Bill Cosby - Why is There Air?
The Washington Post Marching Band - 50 Fabulous March Favorites

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Take care and thanks for reading. And have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning vinyls and running maps before I gotta work.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Aug 1, 2018, 9:57:39 PM
August 2, 2018.

Another fairly uneventful session today, just ran some maps and some prophesies. Ran a few Elder-flavored maps, but for the most part he was MIA. Finally found a new head upgrade. All my resists I believe are capped now!:

But otherwise, another Groundhog's Day today, except for the vinyl:

Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother
The Sting - Movie Soundtrack
Devo - New Traditionalists

Okay, have to start getting ready for work. Like always, thanks for reading/watching, always appreciated! And seeee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing records and running some maps before work.
My Youtube Channel.
August 3, 2018

Good session today. Ran some maps, ran some prophs. I even cleared out a new map: The Shipyard.

And I definitely had to abort the stream early, as a big thunderstorm was starting up, trees bending in the wind and lighting and all that. Too bad, since Shaper and Elder decided to hang around The Atlas for a while, giving me plenty of options.

Buuut anyway, that's it for the session. And here's the records I played today:

Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Stan Getz - With Laurindo Almeida
Jethro Tull - This Was

Oh, and I found a Twitch Reddit thread that I found to be very important to this stream, as it could affect how or if I stream this game. I figured it might be a good idea to post here, for those that are interested:

Twitch & Copyrighted Music (Me commenting on a Reddit thread).

Aside from that though, thanks for reading/watching. And I'm off to get ready for work. Take care, all. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning LPs and running maps & prophs before I have to work.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Aug 3, 2018, 9:24:20 PM
August 4, 2018.

Another good session today. Ran a bunch of maps, and some prophs as well. I even had a few regulars come by and visit too, and we ended up chatting a bit. Always good!

But otherwise, not much else going on. Just another work night. And here are the vinyls I played today:

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II
Django Reinhardt - First Recordings
Jethro Tull - Stand Up

And that concludes the session for today. Thanks all for dropping by, I appreciate it. Take care, and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Vinyls and maps and prophs before I gotta work.
My Youtube Channel.
August 5, 2018.

Pretty bland session today, stark contrast to yesterday. :\

A pretty productive session otherwise. I ran maps - mostly Arachnid Nest maps - and prophs, mostly on my ranger (my marauder ran a map as well). And my ranger finally hit level 86! And my marauder hit level 81. Found a head upgrade for him too!:

But aside from all that, just a good 'ol honky dory session today. Can be a bit boring here and there, but it sure beats dying all the time. :]

And here's the records I played today:

Roky Erickson - Gremlins Have Pictures + 45 single
"Little" Jimmy Dickens - May the Bird of Paradise Fly up Your Nose/My eyes are Jealous (45 single)
The Residents - Meet The Residents

Okay, have to start getting ready for work now. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. And have a good night/day everybody. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Playing records and running maps/prophs before work.
My Youtube Channel.
August 6, 2018.

All ranger today, running maps and prophs. Ran an "all-in" Ivory Temple and an "all-in" Strand map (All-in = upgrading to rare and maxing out quality to 20%, not counting map device mods since I don't get chaos orbs very often. Elder-flavored as well), and oh what maps they were!

And ESPECIALLY the Strand map. Good god!

I also finally managed to complete the Arena map for the first time. Too bad it was only a normal completion, but then again if it was a rare map I'd have probably gotten my ass handed to me in a high hat, especially by the bosses.

But most certainly a better session than yesterday. Had a few people swing by and visit this time, which is always good!

And here's all the vinyl records I played today:

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Bradway
Ravel - Bolero/Rimsky Korsakov - Capriccio Espagnol
Bill Cosby - 200 M.P.H.
Butthole Surfers - Independent Worm Saloon

Okay, gotta go. Tired and hungry. I'll probably try to get a nap in before I stream Pinball Arcade later on today (4-4:30 am, US Central time). But until then, thanks for reading/watching. Take care and have a great night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" [SSF SC] Spinning the vinyl LPs while clearing some maps and prophs.
My Youtube Channel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info