Path of Exile Talent Competition Highlights

Kardalak_IX simply godlike
"
Damoochie wrote:
That animated video by BangBosch is fucking outstanding! It's better looking than any other promotional stuff GGG has ever put out there. Amazing work!

Thanks man :)
I never knew I needed a coat hanger, but it appears I do.
"
BangBosch wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:
That animated video by BangBosch is fucking outstanding! It's better looking than any other promotional stuff GGG has ever put out there. Amazing work!

I was thinking the same thing that this was way more intriguing and it took a player to finally do it vs. you know someone at GGG. I'm back to Diablo 3 for a bit and I get goosebumps when I watch Blizzard's stuff. I check up on the news here and I'm like holy shit someone finally did something for PoE. GGG sees no value in having to invest in talent that can go all out on a cinematic and that's all well and good but that level of effort and investment separates the men from the boys - so here is to hoping that GGG makes it past puberty.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
i love the shaper/elder drawing by Manis69
Wow that Witch cosplay was incredible!
"
cgexile wrote:
"
BangBosch wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:

I was thinking the same thing that this was way more intriguing and it took a player to finally do it vs. you know someone at GGG. I'm back to Diablo 3 for a bit and I get goosebumps when I watch Blizzard's stuff. I check up on the news here and I'm like holy shit someone finally did something for PoE. GGG sees no value in having to invest in talent that can go all out on a cinematic and that's all well and good but that level of effort and investment separates the men from the boys - so here is to hoping that GGG makes it past puberty.

Thanks, mate. I was thinking quite the same. I really enjoy those game cinematic's in almost every genre cause i'm very into cg and gfx. That Bilzzard stuff is extremly high end production stuff and awesome but poe is flawless with their content and gameplay, i think. I just interpred my game experience into a short, little cinematic and there'd be alot stuff to do better and more detailed (to get a more advanced storytelling). But i can only do stuff like that at my weekends cause i don't do this for living but i'd like to :)
huh, i'm imagining what the wooden totem is used for, really. ;)
Wow, awesome stuff everybody has made so far:D Excited to see the results of everyone's efforts!
Video was nice to watch thanks GGG.
Last edited by Airistocrat on Feb 1, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
Shame on GGG! They will not give prizes to so many good works!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info