That ehmm "carving" :D
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
eh... that trading piece...
"
Set my wall paper too

Amazing

This is truly amazing. Love this art
cool!
That animated video by BangBosch is fucking outstanding! It's better looking than any other promotional stuff GGG has ever put out there. Amazing work!

Also... that 'Wooden Ancestral Warchief' vibrates, right? xD
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Feb 1, 2018, 3:02:22 AM
Want that Piety art so baaaad...
Life is short, deal with it.
@Markofthanatos: I absolutely LOVE the D&D vibe of this Malachai line art. Seriously right out of a Dungeon Master's guide. Jeff Easley and Gary Gigax would be proud. That really hit me in the nostalgia man, thanks.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
That Comic by Sik4 is so fun in my opinion
Pure art
Congrats to winners - there is so many
Last edited by Arrowstar on Feb 1, 2018, 3:59:04 AM
I like "A tribute to Shaper" video by BangBosch. Nice animation, but shows very little.

I like art made by Manis69, because of showing a glimpse on Zana's and Shaper's story, when she was a child. Nicely done, very inspiring lore-wise.
Spoiler

Comic by Sik4 made me to laugh. It's true even in other games, not only in PoE, where monsters mark area as red and prepare their attack, but people stay in this red circle and get wiped out. Then blame healers :)
Spoiler

"Mistress of Corruption" by Desiree14 is beautiful. At first I thought it's a figurine. She is so beautiful on this art. I always though that PoE lacks beauty in it's female characters. *looks at current and previous autistic portraits of Scion* What GGG did to you... T_T OTZ
Spoiler

"Wooden Ancestral Warchief" by Alert_Beard. I dunno...am I only one who thinks it's a vibrator in woman's hand photographed on the background, which looks like vagina's bumpy texture?
Spoiler

I would vote for Piety ("Mistress of Corruption" by Desiree14) and Zana's childhood art (made by Manis69).

Last edited by 4423758 on Feb 1, 2018, 5:14:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info