Our Upcoming Development Schedule

Future nerf and tab that should be in others existing?

only I wait for bad things as always
Generador de filtros; Hecho en Java por mi: https://github.com/jhonsoul/GeneradorFiltrosPathofExile/tree/master/src/ejecutable
I seriously love you guys <3 keep it up! :)
lets ignore all players complaining about the overpriced new fragment stash and change the focus to a preview about the preview of the next new league!

thank you GGG, its show me you really dont care about our opnion!

Greed Gear Games

Greed Wins!

the first useless post you have been done since I remember, there's nothing here, just a redirection from the discussion!
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...
Nice!
Please fasten master leveling up. I am so tired of leveling up masters for each league.
Very Excited to see what is ahead.
I just got my Zana to 8 and 4 weeks left ...
Very nice.
How mad would people be if there wasn't a new league or anything for a month or 2?
I think it would be a good thing. Maybe give time to arrange everything ppl want on their HC and standard accounts without feeling the FOMO
"
Azuni wrote:
How mad would people be if there wasn't a new league or anything for a month or 2?
I think it would be a good thing. Maybe give time to arrange everything ppl want on their HC and standard accounts without feeling the FOMO

You can do that any time you like. Don't force it on others who don't give a crap about standard/hc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info