Our Upcoming Development Schedule

Being a dirty casual kinda sucks cause I don't get to play as much as I or my life would allow. Having the league run for 6 months or a year like most ladders of this type of genre do would be nice, but would see how it would get old pretty fast for the better half that play the game 8+ hours a day. Be nice to see an effect that would check off maps that I have completed so it makes it just a bit easier for me to know what maps I need to complete and one's I do not. Shooting some shit out there that's all.
Ascendancy revamp hype!
~ Seph
lookin forward to it :)
"
SmackD4B wrote:
Being a dirty casual kinda sucks cause I don't get to play as much as I or my life would allow. Having the league run for 6 months or a year like most ladders of this type of genre do would be nice, but would see how it would get old pretty fast for the better half that play the game 8+ hours a day. Be nice to see an effect that would check off maps that I have completed so it makes it just a bit easier for me to know what maps I need to complete and one's I do not. Shooting some shit out there that's all.

I know that feeling, I find the best thing is to set yourself simple and realistic goals in a league, it can be easy to get caught up in what streamers/friends/guildies are doing with their Lv.100's and 200+ exalts per league, but you need to take into account what you can realistically achieve in 3 months while still balancing the rest of your commitments.
"
60x7 wrote:
Guess the idea of taking my time to get challenges done isn't all that realistic. Dislike the idea that I have to be a no life pants shitter to get 36 challenges.

you don't have to be a no-life pants shitter, you can get a shitbucket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR4s4QswGS4

no-life shitbucket is the way to go

also GGG, could you please design a 30$ supporter pack this time around and not double 60$

nice
Cool!
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Nice! as someone new to PoE can't wait to learn about new leagues and mechanics! been enjoying a lot the game so far.

Plus I would love to see the new support packs.
New incoming challange league so soon? Thats....nice :P
The Holy Bible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info