Our Upcoming Development Schedule

"
We can't reveal much about the league at this stage, but we're very excited about how different this one feels.

Yay! I got sick of Abyss League pretty dang quick! Something excitingly different is exactly what I want to hear!
Oh boi, march 2.

LETS GO
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Thank god Abyss was dreadful.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Let's hope that the next league's mechanics actually work...
Put me in the camp that says a slightly longer league would be better. Four months, rather than three, seems like the right balance. 3 leagues per year. I have a pretty hectic day job and I'd still like to get to 36 each league (although I still am of the opinion, that you should reward differently for SSF play...give out mtx's at 8, 16, and 24).

Also, I don't want your devs to burnout, which is very common in the industry.
For people, who miss another Hype train.

Last edited by Shayda123 on Jan 29, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Don't understand why you guys need to hurry so much with the leagues, as others mentioned, why not have 3X4 instead of 4X3 month leagues.

Gives you guys more time to polish stuff better, and also deliver us better content. In all honesty to me abyss was a letdown after harbinger. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either.
when that hype train arrives will it be bringing a decent engine ?
Nice. this was my most successful league. can't wait for next one.
Make more balance pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info