Our Upcoming Development Schedule

and yet another season goes by without a proper race season. the leagues start to feel stale around the 6-8 week mark. i know i would stay about if i had something to aim for that wasn't a monotonous grind
Best league for me so far, nice job GGG. Looking forward to the new league.
how about you save the travel expenses and all the rest by stop making TEMP league atlas over write our standard atlas. give us a full reset option then a option and to have it over write or not. You can do it with skill trees with an optional reset give us standard players an option to not have our maps over written.
Gone.
Last edited by AmbersDesire on Dec 13, 2019, 12:29:42 AM
"
Rovinolies wrote:
We started playing when Harbringer was the League Challenge. When that ended everything was moved to the Standard league (Characters, Personal Stash and Guild Stash).

So, just curious what happens to all the personal and Guild Stash items in Abyss when Abyss League ends?

ie so I have 10 personal stash tabs and the league has 10 League stash tabs and they're all currently full and so is the standard Stash tabs from when Harbringer League was moved to Standard.

What's the behavior when this league ends for consolidating the stash tabs, like happened in Harbringer when it ended, for each of the Personal Stash Tab(s) and the Guild Stash Tab(s) if they are all full when the Abyss league ends?

I'd rather not find out the hard way that some automated arbitrary method was used because the tabs where full and the everything from Abyss is lost in all the tabs or the existing stuff now in standard league is lost or both.

Thanks,

- Rovi

None of items are removed or stash tabs.
When leagues ends, Yes its true everything is moved to the Standard. Even all your items/tabs. But do not worry. Those tabs do not overwrite old tabs which you have from Harbinger league.
This tabs just stuck up and they have something like temporary function, and they will be active until all items from tabs are removed, after when all items are removed from this tab - they disappear.

I have about 50+ tabs in Standard even I own only 15 of them.
Oh man! Running out of time to get the portal effect
🐢
Endgame build diversity has never felt so shit.

Spoiler
This is a quick listing of things I think Should happen/change.

- Rework/Balance Ascendancy Classes

- New skills: E.G. (UNARMED!, Channeled Cold Skill, Channeled Bow Skill, Mine/Traps.)

- Rework existing skills that feels bad: Elemental hit, Wild Strike, Ice Crash, Animate Guardian,
Cold Snap, Dominating Blow, Sweep, Cleave. (I could go on)

- Rework Vaal Skills/Add Some: E.G. (Remove charges & add cooldown timer. Vaal Jewel = Cooldown Reduction.)

- New skill jewels: E.G. (Discharge, Mine/traps, Frost Bomb, Shockwave Totem, Animate Guardian,
Blast Rain/Rain of Arrows.)

- Balance/Rework existing support gems: E.G. (bloodlust, Cast on ____, Chain/Fork, reduced mana.)

- Rework/Buff Uniques:

Weapons: (Uul-Netol's Embrace+Bone Nova, Trypanon, Darkscorn, Cameria's Maul, Rebuke of the Vaal, Prismatic Eclipse, The Dancing Dervish, Jack - the Axe, The Harvest, Doomsower.)

Armour: (Infernal Mantle, Kingsguard, Lightbane Raiment, Atziri's Splendour, Surgebinders, Obscurantis, Crown of Eyes, Ylfeban's Trickery, Black Sun Crest.)

Accessories: (Rigwald's Curse, Blood of Corruption, Soulthirst, Umbilicus Immortalis, The Pariah, Malachai's Artifice, Saemus' Gift.)

- New Uniques: 1H Axe, 1H Mace, 2H Mace, 1H Thrusting Sword, Wand (for attack), Staff (for attack), AR/Eva Boots, AR/Ener Boots, Ener/Eva Boots, Eva Gloves, AR Helm, AR/Eva Shield, Ener/Eva Shield, Quiver.

These Reworks/Balances/New Uniques: has to create new builds or revive/enable old builds/uniques.
Last edited by Midgaard12 on Jan 30, 2018, 6:53:42 PM
Master experience/leveling rework please!
Abyss was the best league, made me come back to the get and enjoy it even more.
New skills and game/server optimizations pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info