[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey Fiver good to see the old thread back up.

I'm certainly going to be running frost blades for 3.7 myself! :)

Lets see who can beat uber elder first with all our new dodging smoothness ;D
Also I think build will need substantial reworking, seems likely we won't need lycosidae. Maybe 1-2 items with accuracy on will get you to 95-99% hit range it sounded like from what CTO Jonathon said.

Will need to decide on better shield or dual wield, I think I'm going to take a shield still for the block and cheaper build path.

Kinda hoping for a new shield this league that might fit our needs.
"
1benjy1 wrote:
Also I think build will need substantial reworking, seems likely we won't need lycosidae. Maybe 1-2 items with accuracy on will get you to 95-99% hit range it sounded like from what CTO Jonathon said.

Will need to decide on better shield or dual wield, I think I'm going to take a shield still for the block and cheaper build path.

Kinda hoping for a new shield this league that might fit our needs.

Hey man, great to see ya!

Yeah, probably gonna need a bunch of reworking on it. Hard to tell in advance how it will perform without seeing the upcoming changes. But unless they dont nerf a bunch of stuff, it should still perform well, even with the current model. :)

I'm really eager to see what happens.

Don't panic.
Okay , so i tried this build , doesn;t seem viable at all , only good dmg, i don;t have lags i move all time and when i get hit that's it , and not from 1 boss.. is from many bosses on maps and mobs also, i would be glad for some tips.
Last edited by ReanimaTion21 on May 26, 2019, 10:48:41 AM
"
ReanimaTion21 wrote:
Okay , so i tried this build , doesn;t seem viable at all , only good dmg, i don;t have lags i move all time and when i get hit that's it , and not from 1 boss.. is from many bosses on maps and mobs also, i would be glad for some tips.

I could check your character out if you want to, but at this point there’s really not much point. The next league is here in a few days and there may be a bunch of changes.
The build definitely works though. I’ve had great success with it (as you can see in the videos). But maybe it’s not for you, and that’s ok.
I’m going to play it in 3.7 though, so I will try to update the post as things progress. :)

Don't panic.
Well i've done some extra levels and on clean it's super ok, but on some bosses i get some dificulties (1 shot), don;t get me wrong i love this character and the build that's why i need to figure out what i miss. Also two questions:
1. Are these
better than tombfists, because i see more dps hp and rezist.
2. I have 2 good dps claws
can i go dual or better with lycosidae? Cheers
Last edited by ReanimaTion21 on May 28, 2019, 4:31:08 AM
"
ReanimaTion21 wrote:
Well i've done some extra levels and on clean it's super ok, but on some bosses i get some dificulties (1 shot), don;t get me wrong i love this character and the build that's why i need to figure out what i miss. Also two questions:
1. Are these
better than tombfists, because i see more dps hp and rezist.
2. I have 2 good dps claws
can i go dual or better with lycosidae? Cheers

Alright I'll explain, but as Fiver said FB is going to be different in 3.7 so maybe not that relevant, but whatever helps you out.

Tombfists add way more dps than any other gloves could, do not underestimate intimidate and 2 abyss jewels. :)
They also add a lot of HP with that dmg if you have a 2 socket with HP + 2 dmg stats on your abyss jewels.
You could take spiked gloves, it's a dps and HP drop, but it makes balancing your resists easier, that's its only edge.

The reason your dying is you have low HP. Your Evasion is about right, but you do want to also aim for 4.5K+ life for smoother play.

in 3.6 Lycosidae is a must have, in 3.7 it might not be but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

If you look at my character Lady_Lilisaur (lvl94) is my FB main on standard, as a gear example. I don't die to anything really with the hp you can see (cept uber elder and deep delves ofc)

Out of all your gear you need to change your rings for more life, and same for your belt as your next priorities I think.

Edit: Also on second thoughts your flasks are highly unusual. You need to sort those out first. Getting a instant bleed hp flask will make living easier. :P
Last edited by 1benjy1 on May 28, 2019, 4:51:15 PM
Well i use spike for the rezist more actualy , flasks i need to remake some is true their weird but won;t need bleed because i have good coruption on jewel with blood imune, thanks for the tips man i wil use lyco for sure, at the moment i have 4.6 k hp , didn't do bandits tho this ofc is one of the main reasons that i have sometimes a hard game, and yes i will need to gather more currency to make or buy a better stygyan xd. Ring i can swap one of them just to get more stats to wear gear and can put this
Last edited by ReanimaTion21 on May 28, 2019, 5:25:34 PM

*cries*

Don't panic.
Tell me please how do u do pheonix and minotaur i'm really curious xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info