[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
cavemancsh wrote:
Hey man i’m currently playing on a console and haven’t got a computer. Is there anywhere else I can see the skilltree, as I can’t use PoB?

Thanks

The problem with skill trees from browsers etc, is that they seem to show cluster jewels wrong, but I'll link one.

http://poeurl.com/cXPh

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 16, 2020, 1:19:51 PM
Starting up my stream now.
If you need help over the next 6-7 hours or just want to hang out, feel free to stop by. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Today I will be having a 24-hour stream to celebrate that I have reached 2000 followers on twitch. So over the next 24 hours, if you need help, please stop by the stream and you will get help immediately. This is a good opportunity for those of you in a different time-zone to get help right away instead of posting here and waiting for a reply.

On this stream, I am also going to make a new version of the Frost Blades Raider, that I made just a few days ago. So I will be leveling a new character from scratch and try to get big enough for Awakener 8.

The stream will start in about 2 hours from now (4PM Swedish time).

Feel free to stop by! :)

Don't panic.
Hi, i saw your build and checked the pob. Really like it. Because i did level an assasin and really struggling with survability here is my question: is this build also viable as assasin? What would you change? Do you have some kind of idea?
"
oliko4343 wrote:

Hi, im very new to path of exile just started a week or two ago and i've been struggling with doing my 4 socketed atlas boss for example baran and veritania.
I linked my gear just to see where i could improve. Thank you for creating this fun build <3.
I just hope im playing it right haha.

Gear wise i think you should have enough to do Baran and Veritania. if you'd like I think you can swap out chest for Farrul's Fur. The ability to get max power/frenzy uptime is very powerful for phased bosses or bosses where you don't get much uptime on frenzy charges.

The worst scenario IMO would be if you don't have enough DPS uptime on the boss and you're stuck with sub 40 movement speed + inherent low life + no recovery mechanic. If you don't have Farrul's fur, you need to squeeze in some hits to keep your frenzy charges going so you can dodge properly.

A couple of more gameplay advice for veritania/Baran

Veritania:
-when she does her regular attack, she hits just a bit behind where you are and you can move by a veryvery small amount towards her or to the side and keep attacking.
-when she is in the frost mist in later phases where the clearing is super small it might be worthwhile to keep dpsing if she is in regular attack mode as you can sustain your hp with leech.
-When she does the barrage of iceshot attack you need to make a huge circle away from her
-you can hit her when she's doing the dive bombing attack. Just side step and right click to get a few more shots in if you need to refresh your charge duration

Baran
-His regular attack is more deadly and harder to kite compared to Veritania. But similar logic apply here. I find whirling blade through him as he begin his attack animation creates enough distance
-his charge up smash and charge up floor electricity skills are prime time to dps. After the floor changes you need to move away and bait him into a section of the floor that isn't electrified.
before i say this let me point out im sorta new to the game. now since thats outa the way i fail to see why u are using atziri's promise is it for the chaos res and the bit of added chaos dmg idk i feel like there could be a better flask for the slot.

Edit: if this question was asked previously i do apologize im not going to read thru 285 pages so see if it was
Last edited by DepressionDealer on Jul 20, 2020, 6:10:38 PM
Hi,

When i saw video, i thinking i don't make damage.
Shaper is long to kill, and Sirus 8 ........

How can't up dps quickly ?

Most importante change ?

Thank

PS / I try to get better roll on cold damage on my weapon, but not lucky atm ^^
"
before i say this let me point out im sorta new to the game. now since thats outa the way i fail to see why u are using atziri's promise is it for the chaos res and the bit of added chaos dmg idk i feel like there could be a better flask for the slot.

Edit: if this question was asked previously i do apologize im not going to read thru 285 pages so see if it was

Its for the chaos damage, and its more then a bit of damage once your other gear is up to scratch as its a % of your damage.
Struggling on what to target right now, wanted to go for a claw but I don't have a lot of currency.

This is my current gear.
POB: https://pastebin.com/Abqm2Dsp

Any help greatly appreciated!

I am starting up my stream in about 5 minutes. I am fully rested since my 24 hour stream, and it's time to go back to normal schedule. ^^

I will try to help everyone in the thread as soon as I can. Haven't had much time at the computer the last 2 days. If you need help you can also drop by the stream. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info