[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Weapon
First i spammed perfect fossil to 25%+ quality, then i used only harvest
crafting. i Spammed reroll rare with physical modifier till i hit some good roles. i hit t1 flat,t2 hybrid,added fire damage and cold res. i removed cold res and added fire dmg with harvest.

Then multimodded , %phys crafted , crit/quality
then i slammed augement speed on it ... hit 5% atk speed... bought 3 more remove/add speed crafts each for 2exalted. the first and second attempt the 5% stay... on the 3 attempt i hit 17%atkspeed.

TBH i think spamming reroll with attack modifier would be better in terms of currency and hope for a good speed roll and then just do the harvest crafting stuff.

Shield
For Shield i explained already and i just use 1x Lucent Fossil to hit the mana reserveration , rest is harvest craft stuff add remove. The hardest part was to remove the Dex on the shield. that was a 50/50 gamble on the harvest station.

The leveling section really should be in text format..

Reading which uniques are good for leveling this build takes 1 minute instead of skimming through a 18 minute video
Hey Guys, one simple question (i guess). In the Guide Video its said that on Act 3 we use Hatred, Herald of Ice and Precision. So there is only a litte mana left for like 3 Attacks. How do you work around that little mana without Praxis or something on early leveling?

Last edited by Rashun on Jul 9, 2020, 2:09:25 PM
"
Rashun wrote:
Hey Guys, one simple question (i guess). In the Guide Video its said that on Act 3 we use Hatred, Herald of Ice and Precision. So there is only a litte mana left for like 3 Attacks. How do you work around that little mana without Praxis or something on early leveling?

I take the little mana leech node before essence sap. That seems to work, sometimes in conjunction with a mana flask too.
"
nikkle2 wrote:
The leveling section really should be in text format..

Reading which uniques are good for leveling this build takes 1 minute instead of skimming through a 18 minute video

I made that video because people were specifically asking about it. But I'll add some leveling items when I update the guide next time.

In general, just go for things with as much added phys/cold/light/fire on them, to help with early damage.

Here are some good uniques:

Weapons: Princess, Ewar's Mirage (very powerful, but requires you to stack a lot of added damage on the rest of your gear), Ornament of the East
Good boots: Wake of Destruction
Good Gloves: Shadows and Dust, Ondar's Clasp, Tombfist
Rings: Berek's pass/respite/grip
Amulet: Astramentis (helps with any attribute requirements), Daresso's Salute, Karui Ward/charge.
Belt: Prismweave
Helm: Fairgraves Tricorne, Deidbell/bellow
Flasks: Diamond, Silver, Sulphur

Extra Skills to pick up for better single target dps:
Ancestral Protector, Vaal Double Strike, Vaal Haste, Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

Also, please note, stacking only uniques is a bad idea. You need life and resists as well. But these are uniques that can all be handy while leveling. They should be replaced asap as soon as you can upgrade to a recommended late game unique (starkonja, darkray vectors, MotE, shaper's touch), or find a better rare.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 10, 2020, 10:05:59 AM
"
Rashun wrote:

Like Preswylfa said, grabbing essence sap is a good idea.
But what level is your precision? If you keep precision at level 1 you should have more mana than that.
Otherwise, just disable one of them until you can afford to use it without running in to any issues.
And like Preswylfa said, a mana flask is useful early on.

Don't panic.
I am now starting up my stream. If you need help with anything, or just want to stop by and say hi, then feel free to drop by. :)

I will be streaming for the next 6-7 hours or so.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
First of all, thanks for this amazing build!

I have some questions.

I have two watchers eye jewels, one with 53% increased cold damage, one with 15% cold penetration. Which one should I use?

How is the Totem Flame Dash setup working? Do I just have to place the totems, or do I actively have to use Flame Dash to take advantage of Culling Strike?

Would using the Wise Oak Flask be an option? As cold resistance is highest in my setup, it should provide cold penetration, right?
"
Iceman7509 wrote:
First of all, thanks for this amazing build!

I have some questions.

I have two watchers eye jewels, one with 53% increased cold damage, one with 15% cold penetration. Which one should I use?

How is the Totem Flame Dash setup working? Do I just have to place the totems, or do I actively have to use Flame Dash to take advantage of Culling Strike?

Would using the Wise Oak Flask be an option? As cold resistance is highest in my setup, it should provide cold penetration, right?

You will have to put it in PoB to be absolutely sure for your current gear but in general the penetration one should be stronger then the increased cold, especially on bosses as they tend to have ele resists. (and we got plenty of dmg for trash mobs already)

The totems get culling strike. Flame dash dont really have to be linked its just used for getting over gaps and stuff that our normal whirling blades cant but if you happen to cull something with it its a bonus.

As for wise oak, I'm sure it would work but how good it is I'll leave to someone else as I have never tried it in this build. For me personally plugging it into my own PoB it gives less damage then our other flasks but the penetration might be nice on bosses so wait and see what others say.
Last edited by Fencatffxi on Jul 12, 2020, 7:03:35 AM
i think i am pretty done with gearing . Need 2level to get a watchers eye and im done

thats my gear , everything is self crafted

need to change the life to tier 1 on my helm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info