[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi Guys,

Just wondering is shield with 10% mana reserved works or it must be 15%?
I'm starting my stream in 5 minutes. Come and hang out with me!

Sorry I'm not able to answer your questions right now, I'll get to it right after stream or tomorrow. You can also join me on the stream and I'll help you out there, if you rather do that. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Can someone tell me what are the good options for 2nd curse. Temporal Chains, Enfeeble for defense or maybe Frostbite for additional cold penetration?
I'm done, 40/40. All with this build. Ever since Bestiary, when I played molten strike / frost blades, I had toyed with the idea of playing a pure frost blades build. Just as I expected, it is a fast mapper. As for bosses, I had hoped I would like it better - but really, thats a problem with me not liking burst damage restrictions. So this build can kill bosses, too, it's not bad at it, either.

Thanks for the build, and thanks for your answers. It probably takes time and I appreciate the work.

This is what I ended up with:

The watcher's eye is flat cold damage, the timeless jewel is:

Lethal Pride / 16441 Kiloava
Fangs of the Viper: 5% double damage
Blood Drinker: 5% double damage
claws of the hawk: 5% double damage
soul raker: 20% melee damage
claws of the magpie: 5% physical damage taken as fire damage
frenetic: 10% increased effect of fortify on you
depth perception: 4% increased maximum life
claws of the falcon: 30% increased totem damage. :-(

"
13eatty wrote:
This build looks fun as heck. Is it HC viable?

No, definitely not.

"
bibanul wrote:
having in consideration that FB increased damage enchant is way too expensive, which is the next best one? Blood rage attack speed?

Yes blood rage is good, ancestral protector enchant is nice as well, and assassins mark enchant as well.

"
ThorTheGray wrote:
You know what sucks about crafting Fiver? Hitting something like this and knowing you eventually have to roll over it...

Agreed lol.

"
blo927 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just wondering is shield with 10% mana reserved works or it must be 15%?

That will have to be up to you to decide. Try it out and see if you have mana issues. You could maybe craft -8-9 mana cost of non-channeling skills on amu/ring.

"
Milanfan wrote:
Can someone tell me what are the good options for 2nd curse. Temporal Chains, Enfeeble for defense or maybe Frostbite for additional cold penetration?

All of those are good options. I'd probably go for frostbite. Enfeeble and Temporal chains are both nice if you want extra survival though.

"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
I'm done, 40/40. All with this build. Ever since Bestiary, when I played molten strike / frost blades, I had toyed with the idea of playing a pure frost blades build. Just as I expected, it is a fast mapper. As for bosses, I had hoped I would like it better - but really, thats a problem with me not liking burst damage restrictions. So this build can kill bosses, too, it's not bad at it, either.

Thanks for the build, and thanks for your answers. It probably takes time and I appreciate the work.

This is what I ended up with:

The watcher's eye is flat cold damage, the timeless jewel is:

Lethal Pride / 16441 Kiloava
Fangs of the Viper: 5% double damage
Blood Drinker: 5% double damage
claws of the hawk: 5% double damage
soul raker: 20% melee damage
claws of the magpie: 5% physical damage taken as fire damage
frenetic: 10% increased effect of fortify on you
depth perception: 4% increased maximum life
claws of the falcon: 30% increased totem damage. :-(

Awesome man! Yeah, this build does rely quite heavily on the burst.

That Lethal Pride is juicy though.. 15% double dmg...

Don't panic.
Going live on twitch in 10 minutes. I will be streaming for about 4-5 hours. If you need help during this time it might be a good idea to pop in and I'll be able to help you faster. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.

T1 attack speed, is something like this worth crafting? or should I try and get T1 phys? I figure I can do a 30% quality beast craft on this.
Hey guys, just a question, if I have claws of the falcon in my passive tree and I anoint my amulet to allocate claws of the falcon as well, do they stack?
"
NewEcho wrote:
Hey guys, just a question, if I have claws of the falcon in my passive tree and I anoint my amulet to allocate claws of the falcon as well, do they stack?
Nope. In that case probably pick a different anointment in the area you don't normally pick nodes in.
On mark of the elder could 17% increased hatred aura effect be better than the phys damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info