[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
What would i change if i wanted farruls fur?

You’d need to get aspect of the cat crafted somewhere but other that you wouldn’t have to change anything.

Don't panic.
"
ThaShinji wrote:
Hey Fiver,
I really like Frost Blades and your build, but I have some questions.
I dont really know what to upgrade right now, so can you please have a look at my character?

Im planning on getting a new claw with higher dps and Taste of Hate right now.
Having a bit of a problem with attribute requirements tho, I have to take a lot of stat nodes and I also anointed Utmost Might to barely get the strength I need.
I also got a 6link Fur wich I really like, so dont want to change that yet.

Havent looked into enchantments and corruptions yet, im also missing the more expensive jewels.

I just dont know what to prioritize.

I’ll have a look at it when I get home from work today. Sorry I haven’t been able to answer earlier. haven’t had access to a computer.

Don't panic.
Hi Fiver,

Went till T15 and was alright, damage is fine but i may have to adjust on fighting Guardians as 5khp is a lil lower than expected. took the liberty to switch 2x life nodes for 1x jewel node.

please let me know which is the next best priority to upgrade? im actually thinking of reforging a shield / ring so i can slot in a aspect later.
"
Jacobite wrote:
Fantastic guide, I love not having to switch weapons on a build. I mostly just run around with Ruthless on as killing bosses on TD takes a little bit longer than I like with Ancestral.

My current gear. I'm still working on map clear but I've cleared all of white/yellow maps and most of red. Looking to save up for Pandemonius/shield next after finally getting the Ex for the weapon, curse ring and belt today.

Main problem I've had so far is juggling stats/res on so few items/skills.
Other minor problem is that blood rage barely gets cast as I barely get hit by mobs, they literally get their turn animation before getting splat but I'd like to have it up and ready for bosses, have you ever used it manually?

I haven’t had it on manual cast, no. Before the introduction of the extra hotbar, it would’ve been really annoying to have it like that. But you can of course do that if you want to.

Don't panic.
"
tky0414 wrote:
Hi.. can have a look of my gear? What is my next step? Upgrade body armour or get a pandemonius?
I think likely more towards the body armou as i have enuf currency to buy fated connection.
I have dilemma here..
Do i get loreweave or a rare crafted body armour?
1) loreweave seems to giv a Lot of dmg but no survivality or resistance. Does rare crafted has more damage witg the maim skill?
2) if rare crafted body armour what base would u recommend? Ilvl86 Zodiac leather or assasin garb? is assasin garb 3 % movement implicit worth over zodiac with its slightly lower evasion?
*** elder zodiac base is more expensive than assasin garb currently.

BTW
i plan to multimod an amulet for MF - left three open prefix

what stats do u think i shud put?
-life/ cold attack / elemental damage to attack
-physical dmg/ cold attack / elemental damage
-cold attack/ elemental damage to attack/ projectile speed + projectile damage

I’l have a look when I get home from work today. Haven’t had access to a computer.

Don't panic.
"
Lidjohn wrote:
nightblade isn't better than hypothermia ?

"
raimer76 wrote:
hypothermia or nightblade which better ? guys !

I decided to switch back to Hypothermia because the uptime on nightblade, didn’t feel worth it.

Don't panic.
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
hi, I find your build fun as compared to playing flame golem necro on my personnel opinion. (been long since i last played poe,)

I would like to ask if this is good for lethal pride?

10% reduce dmg from crit
20% increase physical damage (x2)
10% increase effect of fortify
20% increase stun duration (x2)
30% melee crit strike chance
20% fire resist

or should i reroll with divine?

That’s a good one. If you want to get a better one, I would suggest getting a new to divine, while keeping that one equipped.

Don't panic.
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
Hey, wanted to say that I really enjoy the build. Currently approaching 90lvl, having loads of fun.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/iF2vTMnY

Any suggestions for what should I upgrade next? Aside from a 6L that I'm currently working on?

I’ Have a look when I get home from work today. Haven’t had access to a computer.

Don't panic.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
What is the recommended Boots enchant? I couldn't find this in the guide after looking multiple times and the thread is a bit long to sift through... =)

This is something I haven’t listed since I haven’t cared that much. I’ll see if I can add one to the guide later.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
Ascendancy
I have decided to keep using Avatar of the Chase.
The damage we would lose from switching to Avatar of the Veil is too significant.

Switching to Avatar of the Veil may be an option when you have high enough dps. The survival you get from it may be worth losing some.

hi, sorry for my English, I use an online translator,
why do you think so? Avatar Veil has improved to 3.8 by adding 15% pierce elemental resistance, but it does not account for the PoB, add, for example, in the boots "Nearby Enemies have -15% to all Resistances", and you will see that damage even more, but less evasion (but in return the enemy has 15% less accuracy, I don't know how to calculate correctly) and APS

raider became stronger for elemental damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info