[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
I'll try to fit in the belt maybe I can find a good deal on a assassin's mark ring :D, also I know your constantly answering questions but how should I go and multimod this?

I'm assuming Physical % craft/Attackspeed + Quality Craft/Added Physical?

Multimod
Increased critical strike chance + Quality
Increased attack speed
Increased phys
Added phys

:p

Thanks I appreciate all the help I know your probably getting sick of all these questions so means alot!
Ok one stupid question.

What's the most efficient way to get 4R sockets on 6L white EVA armour? Is it better to chrome them and pray for luck or?
Hey, thanks for a great guide, its going amazing this league.

Thing is i got a nice deal for evasion 6 linked chest but its close to impossible to roll 4 red sockets on it with chromes. I've noticed u put different settings of frost blades supports in chests gear section. I managed to get 3 g 3 r on it tho.

So my question is which red gem should i get rid of for hyphotermia or ice, and how much dps will i lose for doing it? Plz help
Progressing really well and having a lot of fun so far.

Just struggling with rolling mods on the claw for multimoding. Already used 1500 alterations, haha. FeelsBadMan.

So close but yet so far -
Last edited by EdgaJudo on Sep 11, 2019, 5:37:08 PM
I just got a Lethal pride with 16036 points.. i got enough strengh now, but i see that i dont get the damage boosts you do.. its just because of the seed? in PoB, yours have chance to double damage, increased physical damage... why is that? its the seed? should i try to divine it a little bit closer?

Edit: I got 60 strengh from this seed.
Last edited by sing12 on Sep 11, 2019, 5:49:08 PM
isnt it awkward to use so many buffs/debuffs? especially since half of them have cast times.

do you have a casting order to ensure that some buffs dont fall off before you actually finish casting everything?

also how do you keep the ice golem alive? it probably always dies at such a low level, and this build seems so squishy to try and proc cwdt when fighting shaper.
I must be dumb but how do you reach the int requirement for the Claws??

Does this weapon worth crafting? How should I proceed?

ty
"
TrevorMark6 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, it’s really well done. I have a few questions...

1. What are the priority upgrades for my current setup? I would say flasks probably? But I kind of want to get pandemoniua while it is at its current price.

2. When you run the 3 unique flasks what do you do for curse flask? Just ignore since we’re fast anyway?

3. How big of a claw do you need to eclipse touch of anguish/blood seeker? Seems like at least 370 pdps or 450 or so total dps with the penetration mod being pretty big or is it big considering the amulet gives so much pen?

1. I can’t have a look right now, but I’ll check when I get home from work.

2. I just skip it. I don’t really feel that curses are a problem. Even temp chains feels ok when you have frenzy charges.

3. 350+ is enough. If you have the penetration mod, 380+ is enough for all content, including Uber. The penetration mod is disgusting. A claw without it, and same crit, would need to have about 559pdps to beat my 450pdps claw with ele pen.

That modifier is a monster.

Don't panic.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
I'll try to fit in the belt maybe I can find a good deal on a assassin's mark ring :D, also I know your constantly answering questions but how should I go and multimod this?

I'm assuming Physical % craft/Attackspeed + Quality Craft/Added Physical?

Multimod
Increased critical strike chance + Quality
Increased attack speed
Increased phys
Added phys

:p

Thanks I appreciate all the help I know your probably getting sick of all these questions so means alot!

I am definitely not sick of questions! Keep asking! Just check the FAQ first. :p
It’s just that I have a hard time catching up sometimes. But it gives me joy that other players have fun with my build. I want others to enjoy the build as much as I do and if that means spending time on answering questions, then I will gladly do so.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info