[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hows this belt?

It's lacking a little life and missing really good resses, I can't exactly use it unless I find a good res assassin's mark ring since my resses wont be capped this is the belt I'm using atm.

Maybe I'll try selling it or something not sure.
Whoah this is a beast of a build, damn!

I honestly don't know what was the fuss around the leveling because I steamrolled through the content, maybe the fastest one so far.

AoE and single target are both amazing, never played a character with better ST.

I have a few issues, though. Berserk in combination with swapping the gems for the bosses seems a bit clunky. The burst is amazing but it's really situational. Most of the time I loose my rage or end up with a small portion of it(since it's already hard to maintain) or just don't bother swapping the gems and most of the time I don't even notice the dmg difference. You know, you end up in the wrong part of the map, no mobs around, find the boss, swap the gem.. This is all luxury right now, I know, the build does a great job on every aspect of the game, just looking for some more QoL.

Also, if you could take a peak at my gear and suggest what's next on the menu, that'd be great! Burned 8ex for the gear so far, had a few lucky drops.

Fiver, awesome job, this is a beast!

EDIT: also, lion's roar is constantly making us run towards our target because of the knockback, seems a bit tiresome on bosses. any other dmg alternative?
Last edited by dsimek11 on Sep 11, 2019, 10:47:14 AM
Bottled Faith but it aint cheap :p
"
Microchaton wrote:
Bottled Faith but it aint cheap :p

Yeah, I'll skip that one for now :D
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Hows this belt?

It's lacking a little life and missing really good resses, I can't exactly use it unless I find a good res assassin's mark ring since my resses wont be capped this is the belt I'm using atm.

Maybe I'll try selling it or something not sure.

It's a good belt! :)

I would use it if I were you, and could make resist and all that work.

"
dsimek11 wrote:

Whoah this is a beast of a build, damn!

I honestly don't know what was the fuss around the leveling because I steamrolled through the content, maybe the fastest one so far.

AoE and single target are both amazing, never played a character with better ST.

I have a few issues, though. Berserk in combination with swapping the gems for the bosses seems a bit clunky. The burst is amazing but it's really situational. Most of the time I loose my rage or end up with a small portion of it(since it's already hard to maintain) or just don't bother swapping the gems and most of the time I don't even notice the dmg difference. You know, you end up in the wrong part of the map, no mobs around, find the boss, swap the gem.. This is all luxury right now, I know, the build does a great job on every aspect of the game, just looking for some more QoL.

Also, if you could take a peak at my gear and suggest what's next on the menu, that'd be great! Burned 8ex for the gear so far, had a few lucky drops.

Fiver, awesome job, this is a beast!

EDIT: also, lion's roar is constantly making us run towards our target because of the knockback, seems a bit tiresome on bosses. any other dmg alternative?

I know the hotswap can be messy sometimes. What I usually do is swap a bit before I know the boss is up. I usually do it as soon as I see the boss room on the map, and then clear the rest of the map with ruthless. I only ever do this on T16 tho, most of the time I don't bother swapping.
There is an untested alternative to get rid of the hotswap, which is to annoint Tribal Fury, and skip Ancestral Call altogether. Not sure how much it would affect clearspeed, but depending on how it feels, it might be worth it?

The shield would be my next goal to replace. Something with life on it, and ideally mana reduction, but that's luxury.
I'd consider getting a new ring. It's nice with an AM ring, but the other stats are bad. :p A multimodded one would be better. (but also more expensive)

The body armour needs to be changed eventually as well. It's nice that it has resists, and attributes on it, but ideally you want the % increased maximum life modifier on it as well. And ideally we want a pure evasion armour, but getting an Armour/Eva hybrid makes it easy to get the right colours, so that's fine.

I'd also look for a new claw. The one you have is pretty cool, but it only has 300pdps. That's fine as long as it has some elemental penetration, but it doesn't. The phys as extra chaos gives you very little.

Those are the priorities I would go for right now, in that order.

About Lion's Roar. I know it can be annoying with the knockback. I always try to position myself to push them into walls. When you get high enough dps, it's not a problem because they die so fast lol.
But the thing about Lion's Roar is that it's REALLY powerful. Any modifiers with "more" damage are super-strong.
You can use something like cinderswallow urn(with crit) I guess, and obviously taste of hate. But I like Lion's Roar despite the knockback.
Also, the knockback is super useful in blight encounters.

Thank you for the compliments on the build! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Sep 11, 2019, 11:12:06 AM
I'll try to fit in the belt maybe I can find a good deal on a assassin's mark ring :D, also I know your constantly answering questions but how should I go and multimod this?

I'm assuming Physical % craft/Attackspeed + Quality Craft/Added Physical?
Thank you for the reply, gonna go and get a shield and better AM ring, maybe the prices drop a little.

And to anyone who is considering playing this build but got turned off 'cause of the "slow leveling"- I STRONGLY recommend it, it was super fast and gets even stronger.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
I'll try to fit in the belt maybe I can find a good deal on a assassin's mark ring :D, also I know your constantly answering questions but how should I go and multimod this?

I'm assuming Physical % craft/Attackspeed + Quality Craft/Added Physical?

Multimod
Increased critical strike chance + Quality
Increased attack speed
Increased phys
Added phys

:p

Don't panic.
I will be streaming in about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

If you need help with shit, or just want to hang out, feel free to join me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Thanks for the guide, it’s really well done. I have a few questions...

1. What are the priority upgrades for my current setup? I would say flasks probably? But I kind of want to get pandemoniua while it is at its current price.

2. When you run the 3 unique flasks what do you do for curse flask? Just ignore since we’re fast anyway?

3. How big of a claw do you need to eclipse touch of anguish/blood seeker? Seems like at least 370 pdps or 450 or so total dps with the penetration mod being pretty big or is it big considering the amulet gives so much pen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info