[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

how easy it is to paint boots in blue blue red green?
Hi OP,

Given how cheap Brutus Lead Sprinkler's are, would dual-wielding this be a nice alternative to the 2 swords listed in your guide?

I understand this will impact the skill tree too but was just curious in hearing your thoughts on that.

Cheers
"
durew wrote:
Is there a reason that Chance to Ignite is used as a 5th link? Also, wouldn't Fire Pen be a preferred gem over it?
Thanks

Both are good options
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Given how cheap Brutus Lead Sprinkler's are, would dual-wielding this be a nice alternative to the 2 swords listed in your guide?

I understand this will impact the skill tree too but was just curious in hearing your thoughts on that.

Cheers

You are no longer able to dual wield Lead Sprinkler's they nerfed this a while back however due to the price of them using one and a shield would be a good alternative.
"
Sharekoube1 wrote:

how easy it is to paint boots in blue blue red green?

Took about 200 chromes or so, it's just luck in all honesty
"
whiteyfang wrote:
How are you managing mana? Especially against single target? Because not all of the molten strike balls hit the target, leaving us with lower mana leech. Im alread using that life+mana leech hybrid node on tree.

You could take Spirit Void until you are able to sustain
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Cheers

You are no longer able to dual wield Lead Sprinkler's they nerfed this a while back however due to the price of them using one and a shield would be a good alternative.

Thanks for the clarification on not being able to dual-wield Lead Sprinklers!

Just got both of those swords in your guide, and the build feels nice! - a lot more smoother now and can sustain mana just fine once DPS is up there. :)
I read all post, and I dont understand why are u using elemental focus with chance to ignite.... no ailments with EF... maybe are you looking only for damage or?
Where can I see the final tree? Newish so not sure what the pastebin is for.

Only lvl 48 as of this post and Innocence kicked my butt. Many deaths but got passed him. Granted I don't have the equipment and I'm not a speed runner, actually enjoying the Bestiary league. Nor do I have the currency, it seems a bit harder this league to gather than in Abyssal.

This is what I did to raise my survivability for now...

Gloves
CwDT
Enduring Cry
Molten Shield
Arctic Armor or Herald of Ice (switch between def and offc)

Stone Golem instead of Ice Golem but might switch back if it looks good.

Other variances I'm using....

Main
Blood Rage
Vaal Haste
Increased Duration

Offhand
Summon Ice Golem/Stone Golem
Culling Strike
Ancestral Protector

The rest is pretty much the same but only have a 5L Body and not enough chromatics to get the right colors. :P

Anyways, where do I see the full passive tree? NVM figured it out in Path of Building.
Last edited by darkromeo on Mar 6, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
"
Kennobi1975 wrote:
I read all post, and I dont understand why are u using elemental focus with chance to ignite.... no ailments with EF... maybe are you looking only for damage or?

37% more fire damage from Chance to Ignite, sure the elemental ailments don't apply but the damage part does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info