PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

Hi OP,

I was wondering if you could also add a small blurb within each of your "My Current Gear" section that tells the reader what kind of mods one should aim for in each of those slots (I understand that we could figure this info out from the gear you used but I reckon it'll be nice to see those mods listed in order of importance). I am mostly referring to rare items (rings/amulets/boots/belts/gloves) rather than unique items (such as the wep).

Cheers!
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

I was wondering if you could also add a small blurb within each of your "My Current Gear" section that tells the reader what kind of mods one should aim for in each of those slots (I understand that we could figure this info out from the gear you used but I reckon it'll be nice to see those mods listed in order of importance). I am mostly referring to rare items (rings/amulets/boots/belts/gloves) rather than unique items (such as the wep).

Cheers!

Of course that's certainly do-able I am playing the new league myself at the moment however when I get a moment I can update further :)
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Cheers!

Of course that's certainly do-able I am playing the new league myself at the moment however when I get a moment I can update further :)

You're awesome :)

I really like the way you've categorised the guide with pretty colours :)

Cheers
"
kazafz wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Cheers!

You're awesome :)

I really like the way you've categorised the guide with pretty colours :)

Cheers

This has now been updated for you, if you have any further questions feel free to post here :)
Hi OP,

I am currently having issues with mana while levelling at the moment. I am using mana pots for the time being but I was wondering how do we sustain mana later on?

I had a look at the Skill slots within your PoB link and can see that we have:
- Curse on Hit > Warlord's Mark > Blade Vortex > CWDT.

I don't quite understand how that combo works. Do we basically rely on CWDT to trigger BV to then trigger Warlord's Mark?

Cheers
Last edited by kazafz on Mar 3, 2018, 1:56:39 AM
Hi OP,

I think I wanna use this build for my starter. But is it newbie friendly? I started playing a week ago. Also, do you have a video showcase of the build? Sorry I just skimmed through your build guide, I'm not sure if you have a video link. Thank you.
Do you think Slayer culling will be an issue for capturing beasts? And if so, which alternate ascendancy should we go for?
Btw why chance to ignite was preferred vs multi-strike?
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

I am currently having issues with mana while levelling at the moment. I am using mana pots for the time being but I was wondering how do we sustain mana later on?

I had a look at the Skill slots within your PoB link and can see that we have:
- Curse on Hit > Warlord's Mark > Blade Vortex > CWDT.

I don't quite understand how that combo works. Do we basically rely on CWDT to trigger BV to then trigger Warlord's Mark?

Cheers

So in regards to you can take the Spirit Void node in the mean time until you get the required mana leech on gear or gems.

In regards to the curse, the curse we use is Enfeeble and yes we rely on the curse on hit to trigger BV which then trigger the curse. Doing it this way allows us to max the curse.
"
irampage7 wrote:
Hi OP,

I think I wanna use this build for my starter. But is it newbie friendly? I started playing a week ago. Also, do you have a video showcase of the build? Sorry I just skimmed through your build guide, I'm not sure if you have a video link. Thank you.

All the gear is very much obtainable, I have listed other options for harder ones such as 6L Belly of the Beast and the Tombfist which may be harder this league.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Mar 3, 2018, 4:43:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info