Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
Frogfriend wrote:
This Fragment tab is horrible. At this point you guys are splitting hairs with tabs. Why not charge $7.50 for each tier of the map tab as well? Special reduced discount to $125 if you buy all 17 map tab tiers at once!

It's shameful, honestly. This should be a part of the map tab and you guys should feel bad for what you've done.

Or educate yourself before bashing what seems to be one of the least greedy / most honest gaming companies of 2018?

Fragments aren't considered currency, and the stacking isn't coded like the map tabs are.

Which is why in the Map Tab, the Maps don't actually stack, they added mini-inventories.

They had to design a whole new concept of currency-like stacking towards non-stacking items, be grateful.
As someone that has bought close to 100 premium stash tabs, I feel this is a case of nickel-and-dime'ing. I don't mind the points, but it does feel a bit cheap coming from GGG to make this a separate tab, when it should really be part of the Map tab.

I am not jumping the gun and deciding hastily whether I would be buying this or not, but it does certainly leave a sour taste in my mouth.
You cucks should know more than anyone why these aren't free. The game started with packs that were in the thousands (which didn't add any real convenience to smooth out gameplay), but you decide to bitch about an 8 dollar purchase that is worth at least twice as much to anyone who has played a lick of end-game.

Get a hold of yourselves.
The whole "players with more stash tabs have an advantage" is getting so old already ppl, i mean from day one, when we only had the old stash tabs in open beta, and then premium stash tabs where introduced, you ppl have been crying the same theme since. Just stop, it does not create an advantage, some say "well they can store more , map faster".. no Drops are RNG , most times dropping shitting vendor trash. Stash tabs do not make you map faster, Your character and its GEAR does. you can 100 stash tabs and have the shittiest movement speed, and overall slow clear speed, its not going to help at all.... you can have 4 stash tabs, and FLICKER through maps in a blink of an eye and will fill that shit up... stop whining already, get good so that you "Have to buy tabs" otherwise whats the point if you suck at the game anyways.
Last edited by NefariousNoetic on Jan 25, 2018, 9:42:44 PM
I wasn't overly interested in this tab when I read the article, I think my exact thought was, "Oh. Neat? Guess I'll save my points, I don't really need this."

But after reading the replies from the community, I think I'll buy one.

Apparently Path of Exile's community just took up residence in the Dead Sea with how much salt I just waded through in ~4 pages of comments. =P
"
Knited wrote:
GGG
@TIMESUPNOW #TIMESUP #METOO

Path of Exile #metoo #timesup
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
MowBow wrote:
"
Frogfriend wrote:
This Fragment tab is horrible. At this point you guys are splitting hairs with tabs. Why not charge $7.50 for each tier of the map tab as well? Special reduced discount to $125 if you buy all 17 map tab tiers at once!

It's shameful, honestly. This should be a part of the map tab and you guys should feel bad for what you've done.

Or educate yourself before bashing what seems to be one of the least greedy / most honest gaming companies of 2018?

Fragments aren't considered currency, and the stacking isn't coded like the map tabs are.

Which is why in the Map Tab, the Maps don't actually stack, they added mini-inventories.

They had to design a whole new concept of currency-like stacking towards non-stacking items, be grateful.

"seems to be". When it comes to game design there is barely are more bs company. Like all those manifestos and excuses they pull out of their nose.

New concept? Are you that unimaginative? It's not like it had been suggested in the past. Grateful? They want money. Get real.
it be a little different if everything wasnt so exspensive. i mean everything is so pricey that you guys are seaming pretty greedy at this point, back in the beginning it wasnt so bad when there was only a few microtransations, i understood why footprints were 15$ BUT NOW WITH ALL THE MICROTRANSATIONS ANDTAB UPGRADES IT JUST SEEms wrong to keep your current pricing ggg.
God you're all a bunch of fucking whingers, GGG GIVE US FRAGMENT TAB. NO GGG DONT CHARGE US FOR IT.

Fuck off for real, just don't buy it.

GGG Please bring out a tab for each Map Tier separately just to piss these people off more.
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

Exactly what I was thinking...
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info