Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

GGG

@TIMESUPNOW #TIMESUP #METOO

seriously? why don't u guys put it in the map stash?
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs
I've bought all the tabs. It most definitely is an advantage over not having them.

That said, this could have been part of another tab. I do agree. I bet it had to do with code concerns (because fragments aren't currency).
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Jan 25, 2018, 9:31:22 PM
Thank-you!

I have wanted this one for a long time.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Wouldnt this of made more sense to put it in with the map stash tab?
This Fragment tab is horrible. At this point you guys are splitting hairs with tabs. Why not charge $7.50 for each tier of the map tab as well? Special reduced discount to $125 if you buy all 17 map tab tiers at once!

It's shameful, honestly. This should be a part of the map tab and you guys should feel bad for what you've done.
Well I would said it's ok, but literally your are leaving a lot of fragments out like engineering annulation etc. if you look you will find that its not very cost effective. and 100 fragments of any kinder very low not so great 5000 for some and 100 for other would be better, plus if you are planning to add some more currency , fragments best to have extra slot for whatever you decide to do next way to little slots for the price thanks but no thanks......
Marketing department is running well.
ggg have tasted money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info