[3.2 HC | Video Guide] RF (Righteous Fire) JUGG | dual Dyadus

Last edited by Shaarq on Feb 12, 2018, 5:49:35 AM
"
BlueMistY wrote:
I'm looking at your current gear:

total fire resistances = 58 (on all items) (we need 75 + 60 = 135 to be capped) -77
total cold resistances = 91 (on all items) (we need 75 + 60 = 135 to be capped) -44
total lightning resistances = 121 (on all items) (we need 75 + 60 = 135 to be capped) -14

You asume we dont need to be caped on the end game ? Where I am wrong ?
Purity of fire maybe it will solve a part of the problem, with fire resistance, but the other resistances ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

i also get a bunch of resistances on passive tree and jewels. im pretty sure that im ele weakness capped, i'll check it in the evening.
"
Shaarq wrote:
"
niallain wrote:
It's such an amazing RF build with dual wielding Dyadus! Thanks for sharing~

I want to ask about an another option of Dyadus: How about let the Animate Graudian (AG) dual wielding Dyadus?
Since 3.1 had buffed the Minion Life Support from ins% life to more% life, a lv20 AG and Minion Life Support and lv4 Empower can build a 36k life Animate Graudian, I guess that pretty tough for fighting bosses.
Then we can use Rise of Phoenix as normal RF did

Do you think this work? ;D Sorry for my poor grammar, Looking for you advise~

dual wielding dyadus with Guardian will negate your EE.

I'm pretty sure that throwing the Dyadus on an AG shouldn't cause issues with EE because hits from minions aren't affected by your non-minion passives like EE. The more annoying issues are finding space for the AG + links and keeping it alive reliably without any minion life and regen nodes or gear.
Can you explain why you chose Brutality support for Cyclone instead of Added Cold Damage support? I'm trying to wrap my head around all this.

I was thinking Cyclone could be another trigger for Elemental Equilibrium.
man i realy love this build , thx for it ?
can u give some advise on what pantheon to use ?
"
man i realy love this build , thx for it ?
can u give some advise on what pantheon to use ?

Soul of Arakaali + Shakari
"
Can you explain why you chose Brutality support for Cyclone instead of Added Cold Damage support? I'm trying to wrap my head around all this.

I was thinking Cyclone could be another trigger for Elemental Equilibrium.

Due to the fire damage added by the main hand Dyadus, you need Brutality to remove all of the elemental damage from your attacks.
Dyadus - what u got fro, dual using it ? its add fire dmg to atks that w dont usee
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
Dyadus - what u got fro, dual using it ? its add fire dmg to atks that w dont usee

Dyadus' buff stacks...
turn off the offhand in pob and you'll see the difference.

i explain it in the video, im usin cyclone linked with brutaltity, so it negates the ele damage from the weapons.
the EE / EO trigger is a cwdt - bladevortex Setup combined with an abyss jewel with cold or lightning damage added to spells.
Last edited by Shaarq on Mar 20, 2018, 8:06:46 AM
Thank you so much for this build!
It was my first time that I didn't get bored with RF, or I should say that I'm enjoying.
One question I have is that you wrote:

For Ascendancy --> Unbreakable - Unflinching - Unyielding - Unrelenting

in the build guide for 3.2.
However, the PoB link has something else. I'm just following what you have written down for 3.2 assuming the PoB link is an old one. It would be great if I can have the current PoB linked :) Thank you again for this great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info