[3.2 HC | Video Guide] RF (Righteous Fire) JUGG | dual Dyadus

"
imaiken wrote:
Thank you so much for this build!
It was my first time that I didn't get bored with RF, or I should say that I'm enjoying.
One question I have is that you wrote:

For Ascendancy --> Unbreakable - Unflinching - Unyielding - Unrelenting

in the build guide for 3.2.
However, the PoB link has something else. I'm just following what you have written down for 3.2 assuming the PoB link is an old one. It would be great if I can have the current PoB linked :) Thank you again for this great build!

nice to hear sir, pastebin updated!
Thankyou for putting together this build and especially the video explaining everything, it has been very helpful!

With that being said I wanted to get your opinion on the possibility of swapping blood magic on cyclone out for another gem. I have been tinkering and have the ability to comfortably channel cyclone without the need of blood magic. I was debating between either slotting in blind or life gained on hit, as I cant think of anything that would really make an impact on RF so I might as well go for more defenses... Or do you think I should just pull my two points out of the "Mana and Life Regeration" nodes to get 10% more health back?

Currently using the below gear:
Spoiler
"
wtsmith wrote:
Thankyou for putting together this build and especially the video explaining everything, it has been very helpful!

With that being said I wanted to get your opinion on the possibility of swapping blood magic on cyclone out for another gem. I have been tinkering and have the ability to comfortably channel cyclone without the need of blood magic. I was debating between either slotting in blind or life gained on hit, as I cant think of anything that would really make an impact on RF so I might as well go for more defenses... Or do you think I should just pull my two points out of the "Mana and Life Regeration" nodes to get 10% more health back?

Currently using the below gear:
Spoiler

yeah, lgoh or blind are the way to go if you don't need bm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info