[3.1]Light explosion, ultrafast clear speed endgame Hyaon's Fury&Inpulsa FlickStrike/BF Raider VIDEO

Ive tried this build with both Raider and Slayer, and Slayer feels faster and tankier because of cull and overleech. Headsman node also gives 20% more damage for flicker, which can compensate for a lack of (innervate and more ele) helm yet, or provides even more damage if you already have one. But im not experienced enough.

what do you think about going Slayer, using Golden rule and the Red trail combo, and 3 jewels with attacks have 5% chance to bleed (with atk spd) so we can stick with usng Hyaon. the only thing we will lose is the Atziri's step. This is what ive been doing.

Last edited by hahahahoha on Feb 9, 2018, 11:28:37 PM
"
hahahahoha wrote:
Ive tried this build with both Raider and Slayer, and Slayer feels faster and tankier because of cull and overleech. Headsman node also gives 20% more damage for flicker, which can compensate for a lack of (innervate and more ele) helm yet, or provides even more damage if you already have one. But im not experienced enough.

what do you think about going Slayer, using Golden rule and the Red trail combo, and 3 jewels with attacks have 5% chance to bleed (with atk spd) so we can stick with usng Hyaon. the only thing we will lose is the Atziri's step. This is what ive been doing.

with slayer yes u can use ascendencay with melee splash so in 4l flicker u drop splash and put in elemental attack damage.. golden and red combo is good i already tried it for an other thing.. but i still prefer raider for the evasion and dodge.. if u try it let me know ho it's work
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
hahahahoha wrote:

with slayer yes u can use ascendencay with melee splash so in 4l flicker u drop splash and put in elemental attack damage.. golden and red combo is good i already tried it for an other thing.. but i still prefer raider for the evasion and dodge.. if u try it let me know ho it's work

From my experience Slayer is better than Raider. I level'd both to 88. Died twice from 68-88, both due to desync only. Never has there been a moment it felt I could die. Considering I have sub 4k hp (3900ish), its pretty crazy. For my Raider, I have 4.8k hp yet i die a lot more (this is talking about just general map clearing, not bosses). They have the same items. I feel that the overleech and culling strike help boost survivability and clearing speed.

I think if one's using 6L flicker strike, ascendancy matter less. But in this build we are using 4L flicker strike, every little bit of damage boost helps. Slayer ascendancy gives 20% more dmg on kill (Headsman), Culling strike (another 20%), and free melee splash which means Elemental Attack Damage, thats a lot of damage boost. In fact, I have both a 6L flicker strike inpulsa and a 4L flicker strike helm (without innervate, only 1 essence of horror), I see no difference in clear speed at all. This is playing t13 maps.

I dont know how the other flicker strike builds perform compared to this, considering the price of their items (cost like 3x more, and no single target skill), but this is so far the fastest build I've played in 3 seasons and enjoyed the most.

Correct me if im wrong on this, I've replaced Added lightning damage gem with Elemental Focus for Blade Flurry. in PoB this gives 20% more damage. Is it only better dps on paper, and Added lightning actually will do more damage?
Last edited by hahahahoha on Feb 10, 2018, 7:51:20 AM
"
hahahahoha wrote:

From my experience Slayer is better than Raider. I level'd both to 88. Died twice from 68-88, both due to desync only. Never has there been a moment it felt I could die. Considering I have sub 4k hp (3900ish), its pretty crazy. For my Raider, I have 4.8k hp yet i die a lot more (this is talking about just general map clearing, not bosses). They have the same items. I feel that the overleech and culling strike help boost survivability and clearing speed.

I think if one's using 6L flicker strike, ascendancy matter less. But in this build we are using 4L flicker strike, every little bit of damage boost helps. Slayer ascendancy gives 20% more dmg on kill (Headsman), Culling strike (another 20%), and free melee splash which means Elemental Attack Damage, thats a lot of damage boost. In fact, I have both a 6L flicker strike inpulsa and a 4L flicker strike helm (without innervate, only 1 essence of horror), I see no difference in clear speed at all. This is playing t13 maps.

I dont know how the other flicker strike builds perform compared to this, considering the price of their items (cost like 3x more, and no single target skill), but this is so far the fastest build I've played in 3 seasons and enjoyed the most.

Correct me if im wrong on this, I've replaced Added lightning damage gem with Elemental Focus for Blade Flurry. in PoB this gives 20% more damage. Is it only better dps on paper, and Added lightning actually will do more damage?

ty for sharing ur experience.. i don't use elemental focus to not lose the shock.. cuz sometimes i use it in map vs exile or high hp rare, etc..
"
hahahahoha wrote:

Inpulsa's lightning explosion only procs off of killing enemies that are shocked. We do indeed gain damage from elemental focus, but we lose the proc explosion which makes clearing more smooth and entertaining.
"
Quasimofo wrote:
"
hahahahoha wrote:

Inpulsa's lightning explosion only procs off of killing enemies that are shocked. We do indeed gain damage from elemental focus, but we lose the proc explosion which makes clearing more smooth and entertaining.

yep. but since we are only using BF on bosses, it shouldnt affect our flicker strike and inpulsa proc? or just by having it on any slot of your gear would be enough to affect? this is what im notnsure about. what im sure is we cant shock bosses anyway.

edited: you know what, now that you mentioned it, ive actually never paid attention to whether inpulsa proc'd ever since i slotted in elemental focus. thank you for this. will have a look later.
Last edited by hahahahoha on Feb 10, 2018, 9:35:50 AM
how can you get up to 38000 lighting dps, thats way too high, i missed the helm with 40% BF dmg and some lack of add lightning damage, is there anything else i am missing?
"
Kuaora wrote:
how can you get up to 38000 lighting dps, thats way too high, i missed the helm with 40% BF dmg and some lack of add lightning damage, is there anything else i am missing?

i don't have enchant on helmet.. btw idk what u are missing

how is my dmg so horrific? i cant even do t3 and i run out of frenzy charges constantly
"
Brinstar4 wrote:

how is my dmg so horrific? i cant even do t3 and i run out of frenzy charges constantly

and where is ur single target if u use only flicker strike? btw idk what you are doing wrong, ur items are on good way.. also u need level at gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info