[3.1]Light explosion, ultrafast clear speed endgame Hyaon's Fury&Inpulsa FlickStrike/BF Raider VIDEO

How are you keeping your frenzy charges up. All i see is way of the poacher.
@magetank Raider Ascendancy gives us 20% chance frenzy when we hit.
Last edited by damjancd on Jan 24, 2018, 2:56:43 AM
"
damjancd wrote:
@magetank Raider Ascendancy gives us 20% chance frenzy when we hit.

It gives 20% chance on hit against rare and unique monsters, against others is 20% on kill, if you don't one-tap a pack chances are it's going to fall off... Is way of the poacher alone really enough to sustain flicker?
Nice
Last edited by jesdk on Jan 28, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
Hey - picked up some sweet gear to try out this build - how did you guys lvl your characters ? I was going to follow the tree - but i'm thinking i may just have to lvl as a bow build and regret it out later?
"
nlanguiano wrote:
Hey - picked up some sweet gear to try out this build - how did you guys lvl your characters ? I was going to follow the tree - but i'm thinking i may just have to lvl as a bow build and regret it out later?

i don't really know how u can level, but you just need to level around 60/70 to use inpulsa and hyaon's fury.. so any sword with elemental damage u can use to level.. also bows is the same
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
What makes those blue circles when mobs explode? I thought that's innervate effect, but dinged 54lvl now and nothing like that...Chars name is Nouwah
"
naranyra2 wrote:
What makes those blue circles when mobs explode? I thought that's innervate effect, but dinged 54lvl now and nothing like that...Chars name is Nouwah

"blue circle" lol.. is the mod from inpulsa chest... are light explosion
The reason why there is no helm like that in asc is because he has a mirror tier helmet.
PLS DO NOT TRY THIS BUILD.
The only reason why it works for him is because of his helmet.
You get a straight -40% dmg when you socket gems in your chest piece.
So if you do not have his helm you CANNOT run both Flicker Strike and BF at the same time. As simple as that.
Putting this out as a build guide is misleading.
"
_Aya_ wrote:
The reason why there is no helm like that in asc is because he has a mirror tier helmet.
PLS DO NOT TRY THIS BUILD.
The only reason why it works for him is because of his helmet.
You get a straight -40% dmg when you socket gems in your chest piece.
So if you do not have his helm you CANNOT run both Flicker Strike and BF at the same time. As simple as that.
Putting this out as a build guide is misleading.

Why so mad? cuz bad? Don't rage on my thread pls..
In Abyss SC u can craft helmet ez. But probably u started to play poe yesterday.. so i can understand u are just a raging noob.
you need only 1 essence of horror to make an helmet with 30% more elemental damage.. only this mod give u a good amount of dps for a good clear speed in combo with the explosion thanks to inpulsa.

when u got a good amount of money and u can buy 15-20 essence of horror, u can try to get the combo mod with innervate.. but is not mandatory..
Increased AoE is not mandatory also, i just got lucky with a yolo ex.

Last edited by Hitma47 on Feb 5, 2018, 9:35:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info