[3.1]Light explosion, ultrafast clear speed endgame Hyaon's Fury&Inpulsa FlickStrike/BF Raider VIDEO

"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
_Aya_ wrote:
The reason why there is no helm like that in asc is because he has a mirror tier helmet.
PLS DO NOT TRY THIS BUILD.
The only reason why it works for him is because of his helmet.
You get a straight -40% dmg when you socket gems in your chest piece.
So if you do not have his helm you CANNOT run both Flicker Strike and BF at the same time. As simple as that.
Putting this out as a build guide is misleading.

Why so mad? cuz bad? Don't rage on my thread pls..
In Abyss SC u can craft helmet ez. But probably u started to play poe yesterday.. so i can understand u are just a raging noob.
you need only 1 essence of horror to make an helmet with 30% more elemental damage.. only this mod give u a good amount of dps for a good clear speed in combo with the explosion thanks to inpulsa.

when u got a good amount of money and u can buy 15-20 essence of horror, u can try to get the combo mod with innervate.. but is not mandatory..
Increased AoE is not mandatory also, i just got lucky with a yolo ex.

Your response is pretty unfair.. You provided absolutely no explanation for anything outside of "this is what I use, cuz reasons." When people see only expensive items listed in a 'build guide', you can't blame them for assuming the build is unfeasible on a budget.. especially when you provide zero context for your gear choices.

This 'guide' wasn't thorough and you hardly answered any questions, so attacking someone who may be genuinely interested in your 'guide'-ance is counter-intuitive.
"
Xercyst wrote:

Your response is pretty unfair.. You provided absolutely no explanation for anything outside of "this is what I use, cuz reasons." When people see only expensive items listed in a 'build guide', you can't blame them for assuming the build is unfeasible on a budget.. especially when you provide zero context for your gear choices.

This 'guide' wasn't thorough and you hardly answered any questions, so attacking someone who may be genuinely interested in your 'guide'-ance is counter-intuitive.

man, i don't write guide and never said or wrote this is a guide.
i just post build that i do.. btw he wrote "don't try this build" "mirror item bla bla" LOL i explained it need only 1 essence of horror to work on a 4l!
so pls don't defend this peoples
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Sorry to see you have attracted so many haters. People seem to be jealous and think this is more than just a build showcase. They must be used to reddit tags or something...
I'm definitely going to try this out in standard, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Looks hilarious, and I love flicker strike! I usually make fire-based flicker strike builds, but I got it into my head that I need to make a hyaon's fury build, and inpulsa's heart just synergizes with the clear speed so well, I'm going to do it. It's a standard build anyway, idk what the big deal is.
"
Quasimofo wrote:
Sorry to see you have attracted so many haters. People seem to be jealous and think this is more than just a build showcase. They must be used to reddit tags or something...
I'm definitely going to try this out in standard, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Looks hilarious, and I love flicker strike! I usually make fire-based flicker strike builds, but I got it into my head that I need to make a hyaon's fury build, and inpulsa's heart just synergizes with the clear speed so well, I'm going to do it. It's a standard build anyway, idk what the big deal is.

the deal is: a lot of fun :)
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Quasimofo wrote:

the deal is: a lot of fun :)

Oh I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I was just wondering why everyone's behaving like it's such a terrible thing to showcase a build you made for fun. I think it looks amazing. I'm working on making everything I need for it. One thing I have to say: I subbed out a "the taming" for your ruby ring in PoB, and it was about an 80k DPS increase. I'm not sure it's worth losing that life for it, but it's still a damn good option for clear speed.

EDIT: just crafted myself a helmet. Not quite as good as yours, but very serviceable. Only took 2 horrors and a slam for life.

it's really not hard to make one yourself. I was having fun even with just a tanky essence of horror helmet.
Last edited by Quasimofo on Feb 6, 2018, 11:46:46 PM
"
Quasimofo wrote:

Oh I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I was just wondering why everyone's behaving like it's such a terrible thing to showcase a build you made for fun. I think it looks amazing. I'm working on making everything I need for it. One thing I have to say: I subbed out a "the taming" for your ruby ring in PoB, and it was about an 80k DPS increase. I'm not sure it's worth losing that life for it, but it's still a damn good option for clear speed.

EDIT: just crafted myself a helmet. Not quite as good as yours, but very serviceable. Only took 2 horrors and a slam for life.

it's really not hard to make one yourself. I was having fun even with just a tanky essence of horror helmet.

you got a lot of luck man.. you helmet also has lvl 20 innervate, mine only 18.. so moer flat light.. inc aoe is good for splash but not mandatory..
gg helm, really good :)
Would say Helm craft its easy

Tried 35 Essence of Horror
And didn get any Innervater or aoe

And that ripd my bank complettly

But the build Idea is awesome
"
Kwinii wrote:
Would say Helm craft its easy

Tried 35 Essence of Horror
And didn get any Innervater or aoe

And that ripd my bank complettly

But the build Idea is awesome

u don't need increased AoE, the best combo is with innervate, aoe is just to get better splash..
Ye know

Playing with 6l Flicker
And Bf in a Helmet with conc and Horror Essence

Works okay

But Mana is a issue
maybe changing to trickster
Probably as crit foil/claw
"
Kwinii wrote:
Ye know

Playing with 6l Flicker
And Bf in a Helmet with conc and Horror Essence

Works okay

But Mana is a issue
maybe changing to trickster
Probably as crit foil/claw

double bad choice if u go trick.. and flicker strike is useless in 6l.. un need dps in single target not in mapping......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info