[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Can anyone give me the pro/cons between a thicket bow and a markteth bow, please? The crafting section advised either the fastest attack speed base or a markteth bow. It seems like the marketh is more popular.
How did you come up with the combo "Corroded + Metallic + Jagged" for +1 gem levels and +2 bow gems?
"
Shakmin wrote:
How did you come up with the combo "Corroded + Metallic + Jagged" for +1 gem levels and +2 bow gems?

Click on Quiver and start selecting fossils.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Quiver
You want corroded+metallic+serrated.

I really like the build. It is mobile and very tanky.
Sadly the boss damage gets cut in half by curse effectiveness and chaos resistance.
You need level 23 CA incl. buffs and full life against a shaper-like boss to reach 200k damage with supports being at 20/20. For more oomph you need a really good bow. With level 28 CA you can get above 350k shaper dps.
Last edited by zorker on Jan 9, 2019, 3:53:03 AM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Can anyone give me the pro/cons between a thicket bow and a markteth bow, please? The crafting section advised either the fastest attack speed base or a markteth bow. It seems like the marketh is more popular.

It's quite simple. Thicket has more AS while Maraketh has slightly lower AS but gives 6% movement speed. I bet that the latter is more popular because i specifically mention it.

"
Shakmin wrote:

Corroded + Metallic + Prismatic was a known combo in delve league to create +3 bows. It simply blocks every other prefix except added chaos damage at ilvl 83+. Recently one readers pointed out that Jagged is actually better and cheaper than Prismatic ever since 3.4.2 patch (i think?).

"
zorker wrote:
I really like the build. It is mobile and very tanky.
Sadly the boss damage gets cut in half by curse effectiveness and chaos resistance.
You need level 23 CA incl. buffs and full life against a shaper-like boss to reach 200k damage with supports being at 20/20. For more oomph you need a really good bow. With level 28 CA you can get above 350k shaper dps.

You forgot to set Wither totem to 15 stacks. Rough damage on shaper/guardians is 160% of tooltip dps. 200% on normal bosses. Tooltip is overall easiest way to calculate damage quickly and accurately.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 9, 2019, 7:12:09 AM
Hi,

First of thank you for making this build and edit in an visually appealing way to us. My question might have been answered throughout the whole 75 last pages but yet I still ask:

As someone who started to play PoE seriously in betrayal SC League and having atm asset value around 10-15ex: Would you recommend me trying to progress your classic build? How much is "very expensive" in your opinion? You really got me with the active playstyle there that's why I want to try the classic build myself.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and forgive me If you have already answered these kind of newbie questions before.

cheers,
heios
Classic build is something you can opt-in when you're ready. Got staff, jewels, lvl 21 ED gem and at least empower 3? Then you respec and throw ED in secondary weapon. That's it.

It used to be more expensive before, now it's a cost close to 6-7ex i think. The playstyle is only existant in hard bosses now, everything else dies quickly to CA nowadays.

Overall, just play normal build until you have necessary items. You can decide to opt-in whenever you want.
In 3.5 Ventor's gamble is to expensive for MFinf any alternative ?
Hello, so I've just bought this boy from poe.trade, my question is can I just Craft "Cannot roll attack mod" then slam an Exalted Orb to get +1 bow? Or I have to scouring it and recraft all again. Thank you.
"
PainOfDead wrote:
In 3.5 Ventor's gamble is to expensive for MFinf any alternative ?

There's Pariah that also costs quite a bunch... Overall, MFing is not very good this league. You either heavily commit to it or you don't. Syndicate farming is incredibly profitable easy if you're doing it correctly. 1-2ex per hour is entirely possible without any big changes to the current build. I saw some guides about it already, but if you want me to i could probably make my own in video format (basically me reading the script).

"
Luanvt wrote:
Spoiler
Hello, so I've just bought this boy from poe.trade, my question is can I just Craft "Cannot roll attack mod" then slam an Exalted Orb to get +1 bow? Or I have to scouring it and recraft all again. Thank you.

I assume this is standard. Yep, you can do it. +1 7-link is still better than +3 bow without non-ailment chaos DoT. Not that big of dps increase but still an increase.

The second option - you can try your luck at crafting +2 or +3, but that will take thousands of alterations. You can find old crafting methods in 3.4 guide archive on page 50. Current elder bow crafting methods are only possible in Betrayal league.
Thanks for sharing this build.
I'm loving it so far.
- The Eternal Promise -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info