[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Hey !

What about starting without the blade and bying it after ? Can we start map without Oni ?
I really dont want to farm it but i love the play style :(
"
Kennobi1975 wrote:
"
omitsilence wrote:
Hey i have some questions

1. can i take Molten Strike for BF? Dont like BF
2. Can we take 2 claws like wasp Nest or touch? And put FB in a 4/5 Link gloves? And Farm OG later?
3. can i Farm uber lab with it?

I like to start with FB in The League and i like trickster but i hate BF

Sorry for my english :D

Same here! Any answer?

1. I guess this should be no problem, but u may wanna consider taking wildfire jewels then (1-2).
Also Point Blank would be something u might wanna take.
2. For early mapping 2 claws like wasp nest or touch of anguish should be fine to carry u.
Obviously take the claw nodes then and respec later.
3. If u have enough life depending on your gear i would say yes, but u can't facetank everything i guess.

Remember to test this out in PoB if it stays true.
I for myself did just a bit testing with touch of anguish and the dmg is absolutely fine for farming maps.
"
Kennobi1975 wrote:
"
omitsilence wrote:
Hey i have some questions

1. can i take Molten Strike for BF? Dont like BF
2. Can we take 2 claws like wasp Nest or touch? And put FB in a 4/5 Link gloves? And Farm OG later?
3. can i Farm uber lab with it?

I like to start with FB in The League and i like trickster but i hate BF

Sorry for my english :D

Same here! Any answer?

Yes you can play molten strike instead of BF the only reason I used BF was that I already made a ms build last season. I will post a PoB for ms later after work... because of the thrashold jewels I have to adapt the skilltree a bit for this version.

@HansKoko: imo yes... shapers touch are BiS

@Rhyl: yes you can start without it... just use 5/6 link chest and two tclaws like touch of the anguish
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thank !
In your PoB Link you used the 2 Skillpoints from killing all the bandits, but in your post you wrote to kill Alira for the stats. Is this a mixup, or are her buffs no longer needed?
"
DelightfulD wrote:
In your PoB Link you used the 2 Skillpoints from killing all the bandits, but in your post you wrote to kill Alira for the stats. Is this a mixup, or are her buffs no longer needed?

PoB cant tell what the bandits are so the default is always just 2 skill points, just change it to alira
This build look really cool. I never farmed a oni' and i don't know if i will get rekt by the "nerf" of this blade or not. But i will still try to get 2 of them just to try your build for this league.

I hope everyone have some luck with the spawn :)
"
Imperatum wrote:
This build look really cool. I never farmed a oni' and i don't know if i will get rekt by the "nerf" of this blade or not. But i will still try to get 2 of them just to try your build for this league.

I hope everyone have some luck with the spawn :)

Oh and also good luck with the new Uber Hillock. I can't wait to face him twice!
I think i'll be spending the first few hours farming Oni as well, hopefully not a waste of time and it is still somewhat droppable. Might not farm two though.

BTW, what is the best char and spec to farm oni-goroshi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info