[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
bashtart wrote:
"
Squared19 wrote:
Is this build going to be 3.2 viable? If so, are you going to update the guide?

Yes it will be viable and stronger than ever... Trickster will get huuuuuuuuuuugh buff this saison and it will be absolutly crazy! Unfortunately today the annouced that Oni-Goroshi droprate will be lower... so the sword will be more expensive and harder to farm but this build will be really strong! HYPE!

I try to update the guide as soon as the patchnotes are released!

Well, this means that it is a must for me to grind out at least 2 Oni-Goroshis. I do not play this game to just farm currencies, I'm playing this game for the grind and other build crafting fun. Btw, I like this build and I was using it for the past few days. All I can say is that this is a good build for league starters who are willing to spend enough time to grind for the rarer Oni-Goroshi and do not need to care about 6-link end game item during the later part of the game. This actually saves alot of effort for farming of currencies to make end game build viable.
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
Hey thanks for the great and detailed guide. I'm looking forward to play it in 3.2.

So I wonder would you start the league with grindind OG or just buy it later cause of the nerf?
If you would buy it what Weapon would be great for getting to maps and farm currency?

Maybe using a good rare sword with max pDPS?

I'll recommend to farm for it as it really helps out later part in the game.
Last edited by victortkc on Feb 27, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
"
victortkc wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
Hey thanks for the great and detailed guide. I'm looking forward to play it in 3.2.

So I wonder would you start the league with grindind OG or just buy it later cause of the nerf?
If you would buy it what Weapon would be great for getting to maps and farm currency?

Yeah that's pretty much what i thought. Unfortunately GGG didnt stated any specific changes about Uber Hillock Spawns.
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
"
victortkc wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

Yeah that's pretty much what i thought. Unfortunately GGG didnt stated any specific changes about Uber Hillock Spawns.

I am not sure yet... I probably will try rare 5link and two touch of anguish until i have the currency for two oni. Or maybe not ... it is kinda hard to decide without knowing the odds. Orherwise with oni goroshi leveling will be much easier :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"

"
I am not sure yet... I probably will try rare 5link and two touch of anguish until i have the currency for two oni. Or maybe not ... it is kinda hard to decide without knowing the odds. Orherwise with oni goroshi leveling will be much easier :)

Thanks for the reply :), claws in general and touch of anguish was also a thought i had.
Respeccing the claw nodes into sword would also be no big of a deal.
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Feb 27, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

But you loses those 6 links and they are quite important for damage isn't it?
"
victortkc wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

But you loses those 6 links and they are quite important for damage isn't it?

For map clearing FB on a 4link can be fine and for Boss killing a Molten Strike or a BF on 5 link is also fine. But if u get to act9 u can easily farm a tabula and there u have your 6 link. :)
Trickster 3.2 = Tier 0 OP DUDE!!

Lets go!

Im gonna wait for an updated PoB -> When PoB gets updated of course.
I dont understand the Oni Goroshi nerf.

"Oni-Goroshi is a whole lot harder to find

We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it. It can spawn at lower levels than before, but it can swing up a lot higher than before. It's a very powerful item for levelling, so we both wanted to make it less common and also for its spawning to be less predictable (like other unique items)."

Does this mean that:

1.) It can spawn even at LVL 1? (with a lot of luck)

2.) but Its not guaranted 6 links?

3.) Can drop from amy mob in the game (not only Ueber Hillock)?

I dont understand...what exactly is the clue now with this sword?...can I still farm it like in 3.1.0 to get a 6 link Oni-Gorashi?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I dont understand the Oni Goroshi nerf.

"Oni-Goroshi is a whole lot harder to find

We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it. It can spawn at lower levels than before, but it can swing up a lot higher than before. It's a very powerful item for levelling, so we both wanted to make it less common and also for its spawning to be less predictable (like other unique items)."

Does this mean that:

1.) It can spawn even at LVL 1? (with a lot of luck)

2.) but Its not guaranted 6 links?

3.) Can drop from amy mob in the game (not only Ueber Hillock)?

I dont understand...what exactly is the clue now with this sword?...can I still farm it like in 3.1.0 to get a 6 link Oni-Gorashi?

From my understanding the answer would be true, false, false
Last edited by Okkuro on Feb 28, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info