[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Okkuro wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I dont understand the Oni Goroshi nerf.

"Oni-Goroshi is a whole lot harder to find

We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it. It can spawn at lower levels than before, but it can swing up a lot higher than before. It's a very powerful item for levelling, so we both wanted to make it less common and also for its spawning to be less predictable (like other unique items)."

Does this mean that:

1.) It can spawn even at LVL 1? (with a lot of luck)

2.) but Its not guaranted 6 links?

3.) Can drop from amy mob in the game (not only Ueber Hillock)?

I dont understand...what exactly is the clue now with this sword?...can I still farm it like in 3.1.0 to get a 6 link Oni-Gorashi?

From my understanding the answer would be true, false, false

From my understanding the farming method and the sword (6link) won't change.
The lower lvl's spawn thing is kinda unclear here. It could mean lvl 2 and onwards or lvl 5 or whatever.

To sum it up i would say on average you probably need to invest 8-10 hours to get OG unless u get lucky and probably get uber Hillock on lvl 2 or something crazy like that.

Of course this is just my speculation.
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Feb 28, 2018, 1:54:51 PM
sorry huge newb just started playing recently 3 weeks ago i am wondering why you need to farm 2 swords?

I have no problem doing it just curious as to why can't you just swap gems as needed?

PoB is updated.

Also Oni-Goroshi BUFF, its better now, So it will be more expensive for sure.

Suggest some unique alternatives until we farm it i guess.
Last edited by Balantakos on Feb 28, 2018, 4:07:38 PM
"
Teeks_01 wrote:
sorry huge newb just started playing recently 3 weeks ago i am wondering why you need to farm 2 swords?

I have no problem doing it just curious as to why can't you just swap gems as needed?

You want 2 Swords with Kaoms Heart so u can use FB and BF with weapon swap.
Alternatively use a 6link chest.
Is there any non-Oni version of this if we don't want to farm Oni?
"

Just look for FB/BF builds across the board, i believe raider has some of this kind.
Otherwise u can try out claws on this specific build. I guess those are sick too.
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Feb 28, 2018, 5:14:59 PM
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
"

Just look for FB/BF builds across the board, i believe raider has some of this kind.
Otherwise u can try out claws on this specific build. I guess those are sick too.

Alternativly 5/6 link chest with swapping gems and two touch of anguish claws.

The guide is more or less up to date for 3.2 ... just updated PoB & the Ascendancy order. WHile the league I will update with league specific legendaries etc.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey i have some questions

1. can i take Molten Strike for BF? Dont like BF
2. Can we take 2 claws like wasp Nest or touch? And put FB in a 4/5 Link gloves? And Farm OG later?
3. can i Farm uber lab with it?

I like to start with FB in The League and i like trickster but i hate BF

Sorry for my english :D
Is shapers touch BiS now instead of tombfist?
"
omitsilence wrote:
Hey i have some questions

1. can i take Molten Strike for BF? Dont like BF
2. Can we take 2 claws like wasp Nest or touch? And put FB in a 4/5 Link gloves? And Farm OG later?
3. can i Farm uber lab with it?

I like to start with FB in The League and i like trickster but i hate BF

Sorry for my english :D

Same here! Any answer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info