[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Kageromero wrote:
"
DrawingFlies wrote:
"
Kageromero wrote:
Gear just about matches what you have listed stat for stat...but starting to run into some survival issues around t14...Any tips?
your profile is private, so we can't look at your characters.

Odd...it shouldn't be
a poachers mark ring helps some.

also you need to change up your flasks, surgeons stibnite flask/diamond flask helps a ton with tanking, and atziris/wise oak flasks are cheap.
Last edited by DrawingFlies on Jun 11, 2018, 6:51:29 PM
"
Kageromero wrote:
Gear just about matches what you have listed stat for stat...but starting to run into some survival issues around t14...Any tips?

Yeah DrawingFlies is right... change the your flask setup because that will help your survivability quiet a bit. And a ring with +10 life on hit will also be a big deal for your survivability (if possible with a curse on hit).
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 12, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
Which watchers eye is recommended?
Build's wonderful, currently level 90 and facetank most t15 map. Please update tree for level 90+ and also, what can I improve in my gears? currently 5800HP, looking forward to do guardian+shaper soon.
"
NascentDragon wrote:
Build's wonderful, currently level 90 and facetank most t15 map. Please update tree for level 90+ and also, what can I improve in my gears? currently 5800HP, looking forward to do guardian+shaper soon.

Get The Perfect Form instead of belly, free arctic armor and phase acro is better. Get a helm enchant. Use a wise oak.
Sorry for the dumb question:

Does this build use Frost Blades, Molten Strike, or both? Do I have to choose between them when leveling? Or I use both as available and during end game?
"
magicstop wrote:
Sorry for the dumb question:

Does this build use Frost Blades, Molten Strike, or both? Do I have to choose between them when leveling? Or I use both as available and during end game?
frostblades to clear and molten strike for single target.
Which watchers eye are you guys using?
Hey, guys! What gems would you recommend to set up in PF, if i don`t mind swapping Oni`s? Tried using Kaom`s, but PF feels stronger on this build.
Please help! I can't do CHimera!! getting 1-2shot from the boss minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info