[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

You say to use two fight for survivals...but in the skill tree provided, none of our jewel slots reach the 40 dex in radius?
"
Kageromero wrote:
You say to use two fight for survivals...but in the skill tree provided, none of our jewel slots reach the 40 dex in radius?

The dexterity has only to be in the radius not allocated...

"
DrawingFlies wrote:
would the Vaal Pact passive be worth using with this build?

Imo no... because the degen of Her Embrace would be too annoying and with quit a bit of instant life gain of hit.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I'm trying to farm Uberlab and I'm having a bit of a tough time with this build. I have 4k6 HP and Izaro killed me in one hit, and traps are really tough with no armor. I spec'd into Iron Reflexes just to clear it and it does a decent job, but it's far from optimal.

What would you recommend? Just getting more HP? Or is this build simply not made to farm the lab?
Last edited by Umarill on Jun 8, 2018, 5:26:13 AM
Thanks for build man.
Just leveled it up yesterday, and easy went to T10-12 maps at 70lvl.
Dropped Kaom's Heart also, so i choose the way with x2 Oni-Goroshi. Pretty hard to insta-swap weapons, but playable :D
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Umarill wrote:
I'm trying to farm Uberlab and I'm having a bit of a tough time with this build. I have 4k6 HP and Izaro killed me in one hit, and traps are really tough with no armor. I spec'd into Iron Reflexes just to clear it and it does a decent job, but it's far from optimal.

What would you recommend? Just getting more HP? Or is this build simply not made to farm the lab?

For uberlab I would try to get ar least 5k life... do you use all damage mitigation mechanics? (Arctic Armour, Soul of Solaris,...) this build is not really made for lab farming but with decent gear it should not be a problem... with full gear I think I melted UberIzaro in like 3secs
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

For uberlab I would try to get ar least 5k life... do you use all damage mitigation mechanics? (Arctic Armour, Soul of Solaris,...) this build is not really made for lab farming but with decent gear it should not be a problem... with full gear I think I melted UberIzaro in like 3secs

I use both yes, but I haven't fully upgraded Soul of Solaris yet. I'm looking toward using something like Enfeeble or Enduring Cry, since I intend on keeping swapping between the Oni-Goroshis to have more slots for other skills.

I think I'm gonna try to get a ring with Warlord's Mark too, this should help a bunch.
Im kinda new here (playing since 3 days.. ;) ) trying to follow this guide which is quite doable for a newb.

Just one question: Point blank is in the skill tree but it looks like its not really beneficial to frostblades. Can someone explain why it is in here?
bashtart
Got question about Kaom's Heart:
Why is option with Kaom's in guide goes for Blade Flurry? Is that nesessary with Kaom's or i can still use Molten Strike?
Also, look at this one ring i've just did:

Is that okay for this build?
"
Vigotje wrote:
Just one question: Point blank is in the skill tree but it looks like its not really beneficial to frostblades. Can someone explain why it is in here?

The Frost shards that come out count as projectiles. They clear packs very quickly and point blank makes it even better. The shards never travel their full distance so they will do more.
"
Vigotje wrote:

Read the description of Frost Blades. It's projectiles, so Point Blank works well here, cause we're always very close to targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info