[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
bashtart wrote:

"
Zeelian wrote:
Any suggestions for keeping endurance charges up other than getting a warlord's mark ring?

My CWDT setup just does not trigger enough, stuff is usually dead before it can touch me.

Not really otherwise I would use endurance charges in the build.

Immortal Call kinda relies on having them though.
I got lucky and found this for 30c yesterday so im set for poacher's mark.

I guess i will have to keep an eye out for a warlord version for other ring slot :p
"
Zeelian wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

"
Zeelian wrote:
Any suggestions for keeping endurance charges up other than getting a warlord's mark ring?

My CWDT setup just does not trigger enough, stuff is usually dead before it can touch me.

Not really otherwise I would use endurance charges in the build.

Immortal Call kinda relies on having them though.
I got lucky and found this for 30c yesterday so im set for poacher's mark.

I guess i will have to keep an eye out for a warlord version for other ring slot :p

Be careful... curses on enemies are limited to 1 without any increases.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Zeelian wrote:

Looks like i'll have to live without endurance then, at least for now :p
"
Zeelian wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Zeelian wrote:

Looks like i'll have to live without endurance then, at least for now :p

You can try with Daresso's Defiance. But not good for end game with this build i guess.
Last edited by Rhilnix on Mar 29, 2018, 9:02:59 AM
I planned to use second oni because i want keep chest for strong 5l CWDT setup + Artic armor on TPF. My point is i have some free slot and i choose to do this :

Mana is fine with leech and we can keep both of herald or maybe choose curse on hit + poacher's mark and herald of thunder instead fire.

ATM my CWDT isn't done (frost bomb + frost wall instead of enfeeble and summon ice golem if setup with curse on hit or ring).

+

vaal grace/haste

What do you think about it.
Last edited by Rhilnix on Mar 29, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
"
Rhilnix wrote:
You can try with Daresso's Defiance. But not good for end game with this build i guess.

I have been using Daresso's up until yesterday when i got lucky and dropped a belly, that's why i was wondering about other ways to get the charges, but i have a pair of boots now with a chance to get charges on kill.
Not as effective on keeping them stacked as Daresso's but now at least i usually have some.
"
bashtart wrote:

Yeah the life on hit is important... and also I think every build should have at least one curse on hit because it brings so much with low investment. You also can have a other curse on hit... maybe warlord's mark.

The thing with vile toxins... forget it... It was a mistake and changed it in the guide. It was still a old setup.

Gotcha, looked at your updated gems and looking at changing mine around. Do you use crit-chance on the frostblades because we always want to crit as much as possible to keep up Her Embrace when doing packs, but then crit-damage is used on molten strike cause it's probably for extended fight/damage so we're guaranteed to crit eventually for Her Embrace? I just noticed that crit-damage does more damage (according to PoB) on frostblades. Also what do you think of faster attack speed for fb instead of faster projectiles? I've never used faster proj so was wondering your thought process on using that for the green slot.
-Tasmi
Can anyone confirm this build is usable with 2 x 5L? I'm starting the League after being away and want to know how bad it will before I get 2 6L's.

Thanks.
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Can anyone confirm this build is usable with 2 x 5L? I'm starting the League after being away and want to know how bad it will before I get 2 6L's.

Thanks.

i didn't get your question we use oni-goroshi so it is 6L already. but you can use 5L on chest without a problem you can run your frost blades on 5L and molten strike on oni-goroshi
"
Wraeclaster wrote:

Thanks.

Works fine with 2x 5L. The oni comes as 6L however, so you're basically guaranteed one 6L.
-Tasmi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info