[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Got this eye jewel from elder,
should I replace Fight for survival with this? Using the Molten Strike setup. Also how much is this eye jewel? saw one for 38 exalted, but doesn't seem right lol.
Last edited by DangoMyDonger on Mar 28, 2018, 4:18:44 PM
"
bashtart wrote:

Look poacher mark on hit is a really nice to have but not build enabling. The important thing is the life on hit... with molten strike you will hit your enemies very often in a short time and it will help you to facetank most bosses.

The priority of the skill gems is always from left to right in the guide.

Do you mean the life on hit on your ring thats important, or the life on hit from poachers mark?

And o yeah I was just asking because I see youre using vile toxins instead of increased crit damage, and for your frost blade youre using increased crit damage instead of faster projectiles like in the guide.

Would you be able to add other potential gems that would be good in the skills section with priority left to right? That way if you have more than 6 and people color their oni/PF's differently they can look at other possible gems they can use. Noobs like me don't know what other gems might be good :P

Thanks for all your work! I love this build, it's been a lot of fun. Just 6L'd my Perfect Form in under 150 fuses right now :D
-Tasmi
How much did you pay for your poacher's mark ring bashtart? because it seems to be really rare that there's a decent ring out that's not super expensive :/
"
Spliffor wrote:
How much did you pay for your poacher's mark ring bashtart? because it seems to be really rare that there's a decent ring out that's not super expensive :/

I just spent 45 co on mine. Its hard getting a good poachers ring with decent life/res rolls. I was a bit picky cause I was also balancing my res's so my wise oak affects fire and cold, but you should be able to get a 40-50life + poachers for like 30-50co. Ive been looking nonstop for last week for a good one though!
-Tasmi
"
Spliffor wrote:

Ended up paying 1ex for this and will probably remove the crit for life.
Would vaal pact give me better life leech then the poachers ring with life on hit from the guide?
EDIT: Why are we not using vaal pact btw?
Last edited by Gewe on Mar 28, 2018, 8:22:24 PM
Any suggestions for keeping endurance charges up other than getting a warlord's mark ring?

My CWDT setup just does not trigger enough, stuff is usually dead before it can touch me.
"
ItsTasmi wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

Look poacher mark on hit is a really nice to have but not build enabling. The important thing is the life on hit... with molten strike you will hit your enemies very often in a short time and it will help you to facetank most bosses.

The priority of the skill gems is always from left to right in the guide.

Do you mean the life on hit on your ring thats important, or the life on hit from poachers mark?

And o yeah I was just asking because I see youre using vile toxins instead of increased crit damage, and for your frost blade youre using increased crit damage instead of faster projectiles like in the guide.

Would you be able to add other potential gems that would be good in the skills section with priority left to right? That way if you have more than 6 and people color their oni/PF's differently they can look at other possible gems they can use. Noobs like me don't know what other gems might be good :P

Thanks for all your work! I love this build, it's been a lot of fun. Just 6L'd my Perfect Form in under 150 fuses right now :D

Yeah the life on hit is important... and also I think every build should have at least one curse on hit because it brings so much with low investment. You also can have a other curse on hit... maybe warlord's mark.

The thing with vile toxins... forget it... It was a mistake and changed it in the guide. It was still a old setup.

"
ItsTasmi wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

I just spent 45 co on mine. Its hard getting a good poachers ring with decent life/res rolls. I was a bit picky cause I was also balancing my res's so my wise oak affects fire and cold, but you should be able to get a 40-50life + poachers for like 30-50co. Ive been looking nonstop for last week for a good one though!

14c

"
Gewe wrote:
Would vaal pact give me better life leech then the poachers ring with life on hit from the guide?
EDIT: Why are we not using vaal pact btw?

Without any life reggen... the Her Embrace Dot gets even more nasty.

"
Zeelian wrote:
Any suggestions for keeping endurance charges up other than getting a warlord's mark ring?

My CWDT setup just does not trigger enough, stuff is usually dead before it can touch me.

Not really otherwise I would use endurance charges in the build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
has anyone tried uber elder with this build? just got oni goroshi yesterday and found your guide recently. looking to invest some currency into this build.
"Every force you create has an echo, your own bad energy will be your undoing"
double post
"Every force you create has an echo, your own bad energy will be your undoing"
Last edited by KingReaperYul on Mar 29, 2018, 2:59:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info