[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

I am wondering if Melee Physical Damage Support better than vile toxin ?
Edited - because i figured out my own question heh
Last edited by alpHaRoKeT on Mar 28, 2018, 5:15:57 AM
hey idk how to deal with strength, i have my kaom's heart but i need 35 more strength, but i already have 51 to all attributes from my carnage heart, i don't know what to do.. :(
"
Rhilnix wrote:
I am wondering if Melee Physical Damage Support better than vile toxin ?

melee psy damage doesn't work with molten strike balls.So we don't use it, it only affects melee hit damage which is almost neglectable near molten strike ball damage.
Last edited by batuhansuta on Mar 28, 2018, 8:35:46 AM
Hello everyone.
This is my current gear. How can i improve my character?
Spoiler

Im going to rebuild for molten strike setup. Bought Perfect Form. Until 6l i will try play like blade flurry.
Any tips welcome.
Last edited by Borsukowy on Mar 28, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
Hi

I'm wondering which is the best flat damage to get on gear?

I want my boss damage to be a bit higher because dealing with most packs is pretty easy

Does it matter which I get or is one better for this build?

Should I just go for flat fire damage for molten strike or will flat cold / lightning or phys be the damage increase?

"
Borsukowy wrote:
Hello everyone.
This is my current gear. How can i improve my character?
Spoiler

Im going to rebuild for molten strike setup. Bought Perfect Form. Until 6l i will try play like blade flurry.
Any tips welcome.

I would get a Starjonja's (with golem buff), some ring similiar like mine and maybe drop the overflowing chalice and get a stibnite like this:

"
Spliffor wrote:
Hi

I'm wondering which is the best flat damage to get on gear?

I want my boss damage to be a bit higher because dealing with most packs is pretty easy

Does it matter which I get or is one better for this build?

Should I just go for flat fire damage for molten strike or will flat cold / lightning or phys be the damage increase?

I pretty sure flat physical damage will be the best because everything is scaled from there and we should also profit most in the conversion chain of Harness of Void.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
by the way just with 300 accuracy on my ring i hit %91 without ice golem on. it is easier way to get your hit accuracy higher.
"
bashtart wrote:

I would get a Starjonja's (with golem buff), some ring similiar like mine and maybe drop the overflowing chalice and get a stibnite like this:

Have you found that the poachers mark ring has been that useful? I haven't swapped to the PF yet as mine isnt 6L yet, but I have pretty high res/hp rings right now so kinda hesitant to swap them out yet. Rn I have poachers mark on my Herald of Ice, but that's not useful for bosses at all.

Also a little confused for the sets up for molten strike and frostblade. Since killing packs is easy and molten strike has lots of non-green gems I was gonna put the molten in on the oni and frostblade into perfect form/belly.

Frostblade right now I have: fb/ancestral call/ele damage/hypo/faster attacks/multi strike
Molten strike: Molten/multi/ strike/ele damage/faster attack/conc effect

Should I just add the blue crit gem to the molten to make it 6L? In that case what should I remove from fb to make it 5L for now?
-Tasmi
Last edited by ItsTasmi on Mar 28, 2018, 3:18:13 PM
"
ItsTasmi wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

Have you found that the poachers mark ring has been that useful? I haven't swapped to the PF yet as mine isnt 6L yet, but I have pretty high res/hp rings right now so kinda hesitant to swap them out yet. Rn I have poachers mark on my Herald of Ice, but that's not useful for bosses at all.

Also a little confused for the sets up for molten strike and frostblade. Since killing packs is easy and molten strike has lots of non-green gems I was gonna put the molten in on the oni and frostblade into perfect form/belly.

Frostblade right now I have: fb/ancestral call/ele damage/hypo/faster attacks/multi strike
Molten strike: Molten/multi/ strike/ele damage/faster attack/conc effect

Should I just add the blue crit gem to the molten to make it 6L? In that case what should I remove from fb to make it 5L for now?

Look poacher mark on hit is a really nice to have but not build enabling. The important thing is the life on hit... with molten strike you will hit your enemies very often in a short time and it will help you to facetank most bosses.

The priority of the skill gems is always from left to right in the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info