To those who play Warframe

"
Zaludoz wrote:
Also, the Razorback Armada is up for PS4, but I have no keys... so Archwing missions on Jupiter and Neptune... Still only have Odonata (need tons of Oxium for clan research on the Ixtal one)

Edit: (Apparently, there are Denial Bursas in the Razorback fight, so I might get some credit in there, but it sounds like hacked bursas don't count... we'll see)

I found the drop rate for the Razorback keys pretty good, if it's any consolation ;) Did a Mobile Defence on Nepture for it (Salacia?), for six keys total*, and got an average of just over 1 Key (4 ALUs) per run. Good Affinity, too. Jupiter is the alt if your Archweapons aren't killin' it on Neptune.
* co-op buddy wasn't sure he'd make it. I solo'd it first, and then did it co-op later

The Bursa in the Razorback fight explode automatically when they do the thing. Hopefully that's enough, but if not, with a Snowglobe around it should be relatively easy to block out the fight mechanics, and down the Denials with no hack. Either way, good luck! :)

-------
Alt has plenty Mastery points for rank 2, but the rank-up timer is in the way, haha. Still rocking the starter set (brat, lato, bo for me), and only need more Eximi for the second junction. So far, the progression feels pretty solid, compared to what I remember, haha. Getting Rhino off the Jackal was kind of a pain since we were lacking ARP mods then (and Mk-1 weapons didn't exist then, we had the real braton), but he went down pretty easy this time around. :>
Damaged mods are still odd, only a small selection is worth upgrading. Endo is way better than fusing mods into mods though. It's strange having to worry about Endo for "basic" mods.
Despite the outcry of some on the forums about "Damaged Mods" being confusing and unnecessary, I found their basic state, un-upgraded, costing only 2 mod capacity being very nice for filling in mod slots when I'm under 4 remaining capacity.

I didn't level up the copper damaged mods, but I used several of the gold damaged mods (even still using at least one of them that I haven't found the "undamaged" version of yet, which I have upgraded to max.)
Last edited by Zaludoz on Mar 15, 2018, 8:18:33 AM
Yeah, there's a couple decent ones. Damaged Pressure Point is good until you get regular Pressure Point higher plus the mod cap to slot it; it'll do some work. Flow seems to have fine enough stats, although Energy Max is a bit specific. I'm using both of the Radar mods because I don't have Animal Instinct yet.

There's also garbo like Ammo Drum though (2.5% Ammo Max <3 ), which isn't even worth using undamaged. Could fill out the mod cap on Braton, but it doesn't realistically do anything. That's when I question the validity of its existence.

You get past 'em pretty quick though, so even if a new player falls into the "trap" of upgrading a bad one, it's no big loss. *shrug*
MR 4.8 now, Frost is cooking, and should be able to jump to Saturn soon. Worked my way past the starter weapons, and had completely forgotten how nice (Dex) Sybaris feels. Lovely weapon.

Mag has been good! Vacuum on bullet-jumping was awesome pre-Sentinel. <3
Pull is certainly the most-used ability: pretty decent Damage for this stage, but also notable CC. "This entire hallway is now a pile of dudes on the floor!" is legit. Polarize and Crush are good nukes with different upsides (Pol strips armour/shield, Crush grants overshield), plenty useful. Bullet Attractor locks down a pretty sizable area, effectively provides perfect cover, and enemies do not like entering its range. 's Like a Snowglobe, but it explodes after fifteen seconds.
Was an Alert for Armored Agility, so no Shield mode: Overshield from Taxon and Crush did well to keep me going, although there was plenty hitscan cheesing involved too, haha.
All in all: satisfied. Will return when I get my hands on more stat mods :P

Credit booster today, so ran a shit ton of Seimeni (Ceres); 5m mission worth 45k+, total yields of around 750k. Should keep me going for a bit :D

What's really noticable to me, is that the definition of "rare" (and uncommon) material has changed for the better. Grey and I used to do multiple runs to get maybe a couple Morphics, we grinded the shit out of.. Jackal or Sarge for the Kestrel. Swimming in Morphics these days though :P Explains the comments re polymer bundles from a while back; you get a decent lot of 'em really early on. Don't really need them in such quantities until later though!

Also Ratels suck.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 19, 2018, 2:47:07 PM
Crafted 3 keys to the Razorback Armada, but didn't get a chance to go in before it ended. Worked through the Titania quest, so she's in the Foundry now. I figure she'll make MR10's disappearing platform test super easy when I get to it. :) Got the Gara quest done, but those lists of components... I won't have for a really long time.

I've been going through melee weapons for mastery. Just finished the Kamas, building Dual Kamas, and have the Dual Raza blueprints ready. Finished the Boltor, Kronen, and built Boltace (but haven't claimed it). Built the Cycron, was waiting for the beam weapon update so I have an infinite ammo weapon for Vay Hek. Got the Tonkor blueprint from a daily login.

Didn't do nearly enough relics to get any Vauban Prime stuff before he's vaulted tomorrow. Just won't happen for me. I don't care about Zephyr Prime, but I would like Frost Prime or Loki Prime.

Got my 10th sentient on Lua killed, so I just need 2 more Mods from Lua treasure vaults.

For now, just working on weapons for MR.
Last edited by Zaludoz on Mar 19, 2018, 8:25:25 PM
Got about 87 hours in this game and I still absolutely hate how it takes 2 days to craft items ( Warframes ).
"
Got about 87 hours in this game and I still absolutely hate how it takes 2 days to craft items ( Warframes ).

I dont see any any key!
Yea I know but platinum is better spent for more warframe slots or weapon slots. I dont thin kI could drop Plat on speeding it up, Id rather bitch about it lol.
"
Yea I know but platinum is better spent for more warframe slots or weapon slots. I dont thin kI could drop Plat on speeding it up, Id rather bitch about it lol.

I would never spend plat on that either but its a part of their monetization strategy
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"

I would never spend plat on that either but its a part of their monetization strategy

Yea I get that and I am fine with it considering . I just dont like when devs hinder the game to make way for MTX stuff. 2 days to make a item is really absurd. All that does is make me not play till its done. I guess its no big deal as the game is brilliantly fun but it just kinda irks me that they hurt a part of the game to get you to spend. Oh well ... btw CLEM CLEM !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info