To those who play Warframe

Thanks for the tips!
I have an Alien pet.
well, I think the devs programmed arrows to go forever until it hits a wall since the majority of areas (sofar) have been closed-in.
Doing the Saya mission, outdoors. On top of a bunch of rocks and this happened.
https://streamable.com/m5m1b
rawr. fear me.
Finally went and punched the Eidolon Teralyst with Grey. That was awesome!

First run we were kinda going for it on a whim, night had been underway for a bit and we needed to figure out a setup. That attempt became a bit of a mess, since we were learning as we went.. Terry left us as dawn came, no capture on the first attempt. :( Got a good idea of what we needed though.

Hopped back on the next night, Grey switched weapons (Eidolon are big and that makes shotguns less than ideal, turns out! :P ), and we pretty solidly punched it until the loot popped out. Should be a lot quicker once Grey gets his 2-1-2 Amp as well. Good stuff. Looking forward to the other Eidolon fights.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 25, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
Been playing more Warframe nowadays, MR7 now.
Bought some plat since i got a sweet 50% discount daily login deal.
What should i do with the plat other than buying Potatos/Forma/Slots?

Should i start buying prime junk from players and sell those for ducats or keep for self use?
I have an Alien pet.
If you want Ducats, I would sooner suggest simply running any Relic you happen to have and don't want anything from at the moment. You'll gather up your own pile of 'Prime junk' and occasionally get something sweet to boot. Gets you Void Traces if you want to run Radiant Relics or make Vault Keys.

Plus, there's a decent amount of Baro items that are pretty cheap regardless - always worth checking the warframe.market price before making a Baro purchase. Astral Twilight costs a whole bunch of Ducats, but is only worth 3p or so! He's not around just yet (soon!), so we don't know whether there's anything worth buying junk for. :)

Instead, consider using the Plat for stuff you're unlikely to have access to. It's insanely tedious to maintain more than three Syndicates at the same time - the other three Syndicates might have some cool weapons or mods you'd like though. Various mods are very rare but also extremely good; I bought Berserker on my alt account for example, no regrets.
Warframe Arcanes can be an interesting investment, although the Real Good Shit is similarly quite expensive. I have a full set of Arcane Aegis (Shield Regen when hit) and Guardian (Armour when hit); Aegis is bonkers for regular Star Chart stuff, Guardian helps a ton when enemies start busting through that. There's a host of similarly potent Arcanes that can really enhance certain playstyles - my playstyle is clearly set around pushing my face against dangerous things :P
Most of the time, Baro does not have that much you’d (I’d) want to get. It is pretty easy to run Lith Fissures on endless mission types to farm duplicate prime parts, and 5-round runs of Seimeni on Ceres for credits. Sometimes I don’t get everything I want, but I’m okay with that because that means there will be more for next time.

If you’re actively trading, the only time I’d recommend spending actual platinum on prime junk is if you sell a prime part for more plat -> junk -> ducats than it would trade directly for ducats. Otherwise, I’d save all of the $$$ plat for other stuff. I mostly only buy inventory slots and potatoes. Not Forma, they’re easy enough to farm (one four-player, five-round defense / excavation / interception / survival fissure typically yields 2-3 days worth of Forma BP). Having basically unlimited inventory is the best. I don’t sell anything to make room, and because of that I can potato anything I like without regrets.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I was actually planning to buy prime junk since i have little to no prime parts at all.
Thought that it's a good way to get a collection going since i only do relic runs with friends but they are not online often.

Also read that some Davo deals are worth lots of plats so thought it may be a good idea to have ducats ready for when a sale starts. In case those premium deals are not available, i can always save for the next Davo deal. What's a good Plat:Ducat ratio?

I have been running Gabii on Celes for about 23k-24k credits per 6 mins; kinda good and the map is very easy.

For Syndicates, i am working to Max my rep with Steel Meridian before switching to Cephalon Suda next. This way, i should be able to max the 3 Syndicates on the left side.
Is it possible to level both at the same time or should i level Red Veil to the 3rd tier before i start Cephalon Suda?
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Jul 27, 2018, 12:52:09 AM
When you earn Reputation for a Syndicate, you actually get a bunch of Rep:
* 100% towards the chosen Syndicate
* 50% towards the Ally
* -50% towards Opposing
* -100% towards Enemy

Steel Meridian has no modifiers towards Cephalon Suda, so they can both be leveled without any issue. You will gain Red Veil rep for Meridian, and lose for Suda however; both at 50%. Practically speaking there's two options here:
- Ditch the Red Veil, and leave them as enemies. *shrug*
- Have Steel Meridian as the third wheel, mainly focusing on Red Veil and Suda instead, which will passively gain you Steel Meridian rep. Daily Quests can make the Rep gain for Steel Meridian pretty quick still.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 30, 2018, 7:51:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info