New Microtransactions - Warlock Armour Set and more!

I do have a bit of feedback.

The Stormcaller Back Attachment looks amazing, so amazing in fact that it doesn't really suit the set.
It's way more "shiny" and colourful than the set itself. Maybe the set could be reworked to look the same or the back attachment changed to suit the set better?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
a lot new video on youtube. unsub from poe chanel FeelsGoodMan
Nothing for me, nice tho
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
MTX for Freezing Pulse and Ball Lightning when?
The only thing I need now with this Rose skull is a teal suit to complete my dead Domino Hurley from Grim Fandango look.
Warlock Armour Set reminds me some elements from Graveguard's Set in Bloodborne.
Classy one.
warlock armour is very cool, one of the better armours that have been added to the game by the looks of it.
did you forget that we already have a stormcaller back attachement??
called battery back attachment. Cant link it here for some reason....

awesome warlock armour though!!! good job on that!
The skulls were never my thing...but I do like the rest!
It would be interesting if the skull MTX's came as one, with the ability to select the different variations similar to hideout decorations because I'd rather purchase that, than different designs of an MTX for the same price.

As of right now, purchasing all of them would cost 760 points. Maybe if they were combined into one and selling them for about 500 points would be reasonable.

760 points is around $80!
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info