New Microtransactions - Warlock Armour Set and more!

Nice MTX! Cant wait for sales
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
yea some more ugly ass mtx
Absolutely great artwork on your armor and gear!

Glad to see some great pieces in there, even though I politely disagree with the pricing scheme for armor, pets, etc - $40+ USD for a set of armor is just too much coinage, for me. $30 every few months is my limit for contributing to this decent company. Though no $30 League Pack this time around, so....sorry. $30 Atlas Pack very lackluster :-(

I know you have to make a profit, pay your employees, overhead, taxes, etc. But for avg Joe or a struggling independent businessman like myself (my family owns a gas station/convenience store) the average gamer might think about a $30 "donation", but most people I've talked to, in guild and out, the $60 dollar mark is a bit above them, especially on a regular per League basis.

You guys do amazing work. You keep the game fresh, add great artwork through gear for our self expression, keep the bugs down to a manageable level, and come out with new content pretty often.

I'd like to see the $30 League Pack comeback, which I've gotten the last 3 or 4 Leagues.

Ask the gamers what they think; you guys are good at keeping the majority (usually) happy, which is why I play PoE. Not because it's "free", but because as far as ARPG's go PoE is second to none. I'd rather play (and spend $30 every so often) than buy a $60 AAA title that will keep you in-game for 30 hours if your lucky, depending on the genre.

Anyway, incredible artwork - Keep up the good work GGG team!
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
warlock set looks pretty good.
Looks bloody awesome.
Love these kinds of armor mtx's.
This may go to my favorite alongside the Desert Warrior.
Grant us eyes.
Wow, pants. :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
How about Celestial Cyclone MTX next? :)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Not bad.

But warlock? LUL @ that

It's closer to battlemage and faaar from warlock. Warlock is sacred, never abuse name for low tier shit. Warlock legacy is king, this is just battlemage whateverish.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 20, 2018, 10:01:32 PM
Warlock armour set was epic.

We need more armour sets with pants and hats in similar fashion and less bulky glowing plate armour!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
ohhhhhhh damn son

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info