[3.1]Shaper Down on budget 4-link –That Poet's Pen(“instant leech”_Glacial Cascade & Firestorm 2in1)

I read that this is slow at boss killing ? What does it mean exactly ? (over 10mins)
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Feb 9, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
12 pages and still no video? Can't someone post a short video form mapping or boss fight?
"
I read that this is slow at boss killing ? What does it exactly ? (over 10mins)

Where did you read that from? Never heard you need 10 mins to kill a boss with 1mil Shaper DPS.
Edit: typo
Last edited by loonger on Feb 9, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
"
loonger wrote:
"
I read that this is slow at boss killing ? What does it mean exactly ? (over 10mins)

Where did you read that from? Never heard you need 10 mins to kill a boss with 1mil Shaper DPS.

I read that it takes a long time to kill bosses ... was wondering about how long does it take to kill shaper for example
"
"
loonger wrote:
"

I read that it takes a long time to kill bosses ... was wondering about how long does it take to kill shaper for example

You must read that from some other build then. There is no such case in this build or feedback. Which boss are you referring to anyway? If Shaper then the time varies depending on the mechanism you roll. Not timer it but you can estimate it (Shaper has ~18mil HP in the 3rd phase, you have ~1mil DPS against Shaper).
Last edited by loonger on Feb 9, 2018, 9:32:03 PM
Do you have a Path of building link for this build?
uhhg.. had to change to frostbolt.. i couldn't see anything near the mobs with firestorm while using the MTX.

cool build. i like it more than the other variation. ( VD / Unearth ).
can you provide the pob?
"
Capslocks wrote:
uhhg.. had to change to frostbolt.. i couldn't see anything near the mobs with firestorm while using the MTX.

cool build. i like it more than the other variation. ( VD / Unearth ).

Don't use Firestorm MTX. The original appearance is clearer. :D
Sorry guys about the POB link. OP messed with the char for some experiments therefore the char is different from the guide.

@Jarex on Page 11 provided his character for POB import. The stats is similar to OP's char, except that OP didn't have cooldown recovery gears. You can check his POB for reference. His effective DPS against Shaper is around 1 million. (You will see small numbers like 60k GC and 10k Firestorm in POB though. Check the discussion on Page 11 for reference on how to calculate the real DPS.)
Last edited by loonger on Feb 13, 2018, 3:54:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info