[3.1]Shaper Down on budget 4-link –That Poet's Pen(“instant leech”_Glacial Cascade & Firestorm 2in1)

My PoB pastebin.com/WaKwvtEy

Essentially the same build as OP but as Inquisitor - there's a cold to fire gem in my glacial cascade setup due to the amulet I have, it lets me run hatred and shatter stuff without sacrificing dps by not running elem focus.

Havn't played much recently but did mintotaur and hydra deathless facetanking, both fights took less than 10 secs - not sure how long but only used flasks once.

Chimera adds wasted me on my one attempt, probably due to the extra projectile chaos spitting mobs so once I get another chimera map will be back to kick their asses then onto Phoenix and Shaper.
IGN :HanBolo
"
Jarex wrote:
My PoB pastebin.com/WaKwvtEy

Essentially the same build as OP but as Inquisitor - there's a cold to fire gem in my glacial cascade setup due to the amulet I have, it lets me run hatred and shatter stuff without sacrificing dps by not running elem focus.

Havn't played much recently but did mintotaur and hydra deathless facetanking, both fights took less than 10 secs - not sure how long but only used flasks once.

Chimera adds wasted me on my one attempt, probably due to the extra projectile chaos spitting mobs so once I get another chimera map will be back to kick their asses then onto Phoenix and Shaper.

Thanks @Jarex !
Last edited by loonger on Feb 17, 2018, 5:33:53 AM
What about using Elemental Hit to proc EE and allowing another ring to be used?
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
What about using Elemental Hit to proc EE and allowing another ring to be used?

No. Elemental Hit will add resistance to all elements. And it still messes up EE if not in the ring.
Is this going to work with the revamped ascendancy ?
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Feb 27, 2018, 6:30:48 PM
"
Is this going to work with the revamped ascendancy ?

Same question here but seems that the changes made the build even more powerful
Could i still play this build without Watcher's Eye?
Going to try this, is it possible to create a path of building/pastebin link ? i and many others like to follow builds that way, can't check your profile either :(
Last edited by sneakys on Mar 12, 2018, 1:48:40 PM
"
Hejti wrote:
12 pages and still no video? Can't someone post a short video form mapping or boss fight?

trash build probably
I made a video for people that are wondering what it looks like. I'm level 72 doing gorge (tier4 map). Keep in mind that i don't even ANY jewels yet and i'm missing lots of damage passives + my gear is mehhh. i can see a lot of potential in this build. I love the playstyle and the flashy things on my screen, reminds me of the old CoC days which i loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxKhv8vubM&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by sneakys on Mar 14, 2018, 9:13:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info