[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
Lol I also think of selling my Bisco (dropped for me few days ago) and buying the chest. But before this I have to level up Scion and see how I like the playstyle.

let me know if you want me to see me farming a map, boss, etc.

that watcher's eye is at least 10-15ex btw. they lack leech and very desperate to get leech from a source. conversion just makes it even better.

Some red tier maps with damage mods would be great. Also would like to see Guardians with this build, I found Shaper to be much easier for me than Guardians.
Shaper Down

Lv:88
Barrage DPS in Hideout : 103k
Life:4687

Still working on getting life to at least 5000
and need barrage enchantment.

Last edited by legend101z on Jan 21, 2018, 3:39:25 PM
Is there a way to have PoB calculate jewels attack speed if you crit? I can't find this option anywhere.

Just wondering if attack speed is better than flat ele damage on jewels.
"
gfurm wrote:
Is there a way to have PoB calculate jewels attack speed if you crit? I can't find this option anywhere.

Go to configuration, then under When in Combat, Check "Have you Crit Recently?"
"
legend101z wrote:
"
gfurm wrote:

Go to configuration, then under When in Combat, Check "Have you Crit Recently?"

How did I miss that? Been looking at this screen and didn't see it at all :). Thanks
"
legend101z wrote:
Shaper Down

Lv:88
Barrage DPS in Hideout : 103k
Life:4687

Still working on getting life to at least 5000
and need barrage enchantment.

congratz, get 5200+ at least man. : )

your dps is i'm sure too high for any late game content already.

my farming flask setup that i use lately. granite flask works wonders.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 21, 2018, 6:25:05 PM
Couple questions:
- why phase run ? Do you really use it ?
- I'd use herald of thunder instead of empower, with a -15% reservation shield (if course your shield is very well rolled but that would be more flat ele with 3 auras setup).
scion is slow, to compensate that i'm using phase run and i use phase run all the time for additional movespeed while mapping. i'm even considering buying enhance lvl 4 and linking them together. It's really helpful.

your first question: do whatever pob says for your setup. It's a math related question and without knowing variables i can't help. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
where can i improve?

I'm lvl 80 runing t6-7 to lvl a little more but i dont think i'll be able to kill shaper

Spoiler
better jewels, 4 modded and better rings.

check affixes and tiers at poeaffix.net

get the highest tier mods which benefits your build most at rings, amulets and jewels; that's simply what upgrading gear is.

some of my jewels are really good stuff, try to stuff close to them instead of 3 mod jewels which have low rolls(low tier)
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 22, 2018, 1:37:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info