[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

was curious how everyone went about leveling this?

Ive currently been dualwielding poets pen and just added ele dmg everywhere i can.
"
jtekco wrote:
was curious how everyone went about leveling this?

Ive currently been dualwielding poets pen and just added ele dmg everywhere i can.

same here.
Poets pen is OP for leveling. Seem like tabu is not longer needed.
Finally got to map. Really fun build.

Currently LV 77 with 3400 Life

Barrage DPS is 87k
Kinetic Blast is 48k

Gear Below

Which gear and jewel should I upgrade next?
Last edited by legend101z on Jan 19, 2018, 3:51:19 AM
"
legend101z wrote:
Finally got to map. Really fun build.

Currently LV 77 with 3400 Life

Barrage DPS is 87k
Kinetic Blast is 48k

Gear Below

Which gear and jewel should I upgrade next?

your dps is too high for your level, focus on getting jewels with life rather than 4DPS modded jewels. same for jewelry & Shield. cause after lvl80+ you'll need 5k+ life at least.

1 jeweled bubonic trail is useless in my personal opinion, i'd use rare boots to fix my resists and thanks to that i can get rid of sacrificing one jewels suffix to 10% all resistances suffix. In the end probably you can have more damage by using rare boots because of that reason than bubonic trails 1 socketed.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 19, 2018, 7:37:12 AM
Amazing build.

I followed pathfinder version first.
Must say that at lev 72 Scion I have 380k Shaper DPS (no frenzy on power charges) and 4.2k life.
Current gear (gems from Pathfinder char, so high level)

Ice bite in KB for frenzy generation, I don't like running blood rage with vaal pact.

I think I need to swap amulet for something with resist so I can get rid of Wise Oak and resist jewels and put some more deeeeps in there :).

I got lucky this league, found this chest myself, 6 pure exalted (that went into this build), managed to 6L queen of the forest that sold for 6 ex. Very happy.

Question though - why vitality void? With my life pool it only adds 250 life leeched (1900 vs 1650). Is it really worth 2 skill points?
Last edited by gfurm on Jan 19, 2018, 3:10:34 PM
I'm looking for a build to kill boss with some clear speed this one looks nice slayer leech can be rly helpfull.

There's a way to this build work without shrould of lightless? That chest is almost 17ex now
"
gokudin wrote:
I'm looking for a build to kill boss with some clear speed this one looks nice slayer leech can be rly helpfull.

There's a way to this build work without shrould of lightless? That chest is almost 17ex now

WHAT! I was thinking it's 6ex! haha that's what i paid for at the start of the league. While making this build i was unaware of the prices of items required for this build, today i checked the prices and it seems people flip them and make item prices go up consistently. For example, i paid 6ex for bubonic trails 2 sockets, 6ex for the chest, 40c for the gloves, 12ex for the helmet etc etc. (this all happened in first week)

"
Question though - why vitality void? With my life pool it only adds 250 life leeched (1900 vs 1650). Is it really worth 2 skill points?

i think every bit of defensive investment helps to a build which uses damage on full life as 6th link. It's very important to recover your health back in short time to be able to reach your full potential dps in boss fights to stay alive.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 19, 2018, 5:18:08 PM
You'll be surprised but jewels cost a lot now. so build can costs something around 50ex(
Last edited by RawDamage on Jan 19, 2018, 8:22:05 PM
Hey, thanks again for the build.

I ended up respecing a scion I already had semi leveled and just hit 80.

Spoiler

The name is _AScionByStrat.

Just looking to know what you found to be the best upgrades along the way. I am guessing jewels then opals? Or maybe should I save for the helm enchant?

Thanks,

Strat
"
stratx wrote:
Hey, thanks again for the build.

I ended up respecing a scion I already had semi leveled and just hit 80.

Spoiler

The name is _AScionByStrat.

Just looking to know what you found to be the best upgrades along the way. I am guessing jewels then opals? Or maybe should I save for the helm enchant?

Thanks,

Strat

get better jewels, that's all. check my jewels, on the guide section, try to get close stuff to those. it takes time to snipe good jewels,

note all the poe.trade search strings like http://poe.trade/search/ewiotesiomitah on a word file, or to a discord channel you create: click and check all the new jewels added to the market every hour possible and snipe the cheapest good ones!

good luck.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 20, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info